Pancreatitis: Pippy440, is in the Hospital for almost one and a half month

I made a mistake when I typed Pippy 440 the group came as Chronic Pain. But this message is for her daughter who is suffering with ‘IDIOPATHIC PANCREATITIS’ who is just 16 yrs old. So, please read the FORUM DISCUSSION UNDER THE TITLE “PIPPY440 NEEDS OUR SUPPORT” and please send her your love, support and encouragement.

The mother herself being a patient of Chronic Pain is in the group of Chronic Pain too.

Dear friends I hope you understand what I’m trying to say and PLEASE…
PLEASE SEND ALL OF YOUR LOVE, CARE, SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE PIPPY440’S FAMILY WHO IS HAVING A HARD TIME.

FRIENDS, IF YOU READ THE NOTE "PIPPY440, SUPPORT NEEDS SUPPORT,’ YOU’LL ALL FEEL WHY I’M TELLING YOU SO MANY TIMES.

COME ON GUYS LET’S ALL JOIN OUR HANDS TOGETHER AND EMBRACE THEIR FAMILY WHO IS HAVING TOUGH TIME.

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING GOOD WEEKEND WITHOUT PAIN.

LOVE,
DURGA.

Hi Pippy Sweetheart, Babysister here. Just a few lines to let you, YOU;RE ;OVED & I’M PRAYING FOR YOUR RECOVERY. AS HARD AS IT IS, & I KOW IT’S VERY HARD BECAUSE I ONCE SUFFERED WITH PANCRATITUS MANY YEARS AGO SO I DO KNOW YOUR PAIN. YOU ARE NEVER ALONE. IT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE IT NOW, BUT THE LORD IS WITH YOU. I’M PRAYING HE’LL GIVE YOU THE STRENGTH YOU NEED TO MAKE IT THROUGH THIS VERY TOUGH TIME. & THAT YOU’LL SOON BE ABLE TO RETURN TO A NORMAL LIFE FOR A 16 YR. LOD YOUNG LADY. I’M ALSO PRAY STRENGTH FOR YOUR MOTHER, & FAMILY AS THEY SUPPORT YOU, & ALSO THAT THE DOCTORS WILL BE INTUNE TO GOD’S GUIDENCE. HANG IN THERE SWEETHEART.
LOVE Babysister

I love to send a message but I don’t know how yet I just joined on Friday
please tell her that they are in my prays. I pray all day long for my pain one
more person doesn’t hurt all the better for god to hear and have his help the
Doctor find a cure for Chronic pain beside pills.

Cathy and Ziggy

************************************** See what’s free at http://www.aol.com.

Dear Cathy and Ziggy,
I have chronic pain as a result of either back surgeries, myelograms, spinal injections, who knows? My condition is called Arachnoiditis, which causes non-stop nerve pain down both of my legs to my toes. Sometimes its’ a burning sensation, stabbing, cramping, pins and needles or just plain numbness followed by hyper-sensetivity. I I can’t bend at the waist, sit much longer than an hour or walk much more than a mile. Passive standing is limited to about an hour. While the pain is variable in both its’ nature and severity, it is constant in that it never stops. Ever.
My pain doc runs the pain management department at a large Manhattan (NY, NY) teaching hospital.
I been taking opiates for loner than a year, every day. These drugs help, but don’t come very close to eliminating my pain.
I’ve also had a neuro-stimulator surgically implanted in my right buttock, slightly above where I’d sit. This device fires an electric impulse up my spine. What this does is “trick my brain” into thinking that pain is pleasurable. I can’t explain how it works except to say that it does!
The surgery to implant it was a bear, but all surgery is awful. The device, which is made by Medtronics immediately eliminated about 1/3 of my pain WITHOUT DRUGS.
I still take some pretty heavy duty stuff: Methadone and Fentanyl, however the combination of just these 3 things has improved my life. I’d say ask your doc if you are a candidate. If so, they’ll try you out for about a week before you make-up your mind. I’ve found no downside to this device; it’s battery driven and I’m due to have this recharged. Recharging is no big deal, so they say ( no surgery ).
I write a blog, “Chronic Pain Lifestyle” http://jackbauerdeclassified.typepad.com/chronic_pain_lifestyle/http://jackbauerdeclassified.typepad.com/chronic_pain_lifestyle/ in which I’ve written many pieces on this device. Oh, I don’t sell them; I’m permanently disabled. Hope this helps, Colin
----- Original Message -----
From: Cathy52mailto:chronicpain-cpt4725@lists.careplace.com
To: colinsu@msn.commailto:colinsu@msn.com
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2007 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: [chronicpain] Pancreatitis: Pippy440, is in the Hospital for almost one and a half month

Dear Pippy, My prayers and heart go out to u and your family. I hope that soon u will be out of the hospital and back home. The main thing I always focus in on is to never give up. Miracles are happening all the time. If I could be with u now I would give u one of my famous hugs. Hurry and get better and keep the faith. Love, Linda