Physicians

I am a 14 year RSD patient. I am now living in the Dallas area. I have however been seeing physicians here for some time. I am in need of a new physician. Every time I get a new one, they drop the workers comp patients because of the paperwork and lack of funds. Someone, please help! I am with a treating physician now who is going to end up killing me. If anyone out there is in Texas and knows of a good treating physician, please contact me!

please remove me from the mailing list as I am having so much mail sent it
has shut down my computer once, I appreciate it very much. Thank You

************************************** See what’s free at http://www.aol.com.

Dear Nanni Mimi,
I’ve received 2 requests from you to remove you from my mailing list. I don’t have a mailing list, but I’ll be happy to help you. Please forward the next piece of email you receive from me, Colin Sullivan. Although I publish a blog, “Chronic Pain Lifestyle”, it’s possible that a service that consolidates my web page is sending you emails. Will you forward a copy of the emails you are referring to?
Also, if the email is arriving from CarePlace, please be aware that I have nothing to do with CarePlace, except as a resource, but I may be able to help you with them as well. If I told you I receive over 200 legitimate emails per day, would you believe me? I do! Sincerely Colin Sullivan, colinsu@msn.com
----- Original Message -----
From: nannie mimimailto:chronicpain-cpt4585@lists.careplace.com
To: colinsu@msn.commailto:colinsu@msn.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: [chronicpain] Physicians

by all means remove my name and she is the bossssssssssssssssssssssssss

From: Chronic Pain lifestyle chronicpain-cpt4585@lists.careplace.com
Reply-To: chronicpain-cpt4585@lists.careplace.com
To: silentman74007@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [chronicpain] Physicians
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 20:55:42 -0400

Kendie - On topic, Have you called your local City Board of Health? They may have info about doctor’s in your area. Also Google your condition and call a specilist in any area. They can often reffer you to someone in your area. Good luck keep trying and don’t give in. ACJewel

I will be out of the office beginning Monday July 2nd and back in office Thursday July 5th. If you need immediate assistance please email austin@iso.com.