Please help me with my daughter

Im a single mom with a 14 yr old daughter, who i believe to have oppositional defiance disorder. She has always had an “attiude” growing up , but the last two years have changed for the worse. It all happened after i got divorced, about two years ago. She started dressing gothic and is always angry.

Every day she swears at me and says very hurtful things to me like “I hope you fall on a knife and die.” She has punched me and pushed me up against the wall. She has blocked me from comming out of the bathroom, because (she wasnt done yelling at me yet.)

We have been through so many counciling programs, in the home and out of the home. She even went to detention for two weeks at the end of the school year last year. She went away for abusing me. She was ok for the first…
more
Im a single mom with a 14 yr old daughter, who i believe to have oppositional defiance disorder. She has always had an “attiude” growing up , but the last two years have changed for the worse. It all happened after i got divorced, about two years ago. She started dressing gothic and is always angry.

Every day she swears at me and says very hurtful things to me like “I hope you fall on a knife and die.” She has punched me and pushed me up against the wall. She has blocked me from comming out of the bathroom, because (she wasnt done yelling at me yet.)

We have been through so many counciling programs, in the home and out of the home. She even went to detention for two weeks at the end of the school year last year. She went away for abusing me. She was ok for the first couple of weeks after comming out of there , but then went right back to the same ways and ever worse now.

I have an appointment next Monday for her to get a medication evaluation. I worry about side effects of medications.

oh… she used to be an A and B student and now she gets D’s, all from not doing her homework. I printed out what she needed to do to catch up and she ripped that up. It took me hours researching online at her school website and emailing all her teachers.
She has gotten in trouble 3 times now in school and school has only been in session 2 months. She yells and swears at the teachers.

She has no respect for me or any athority figure.

She tells me this is the way i am and she likes that kids in school fear her. I really dont think she does. She told me the other day, one of her friends told a boy she likes, that she likes him and the boy said " now Im going to run and hide". She told me why would he say that? I said maybe he is afraid of you.

I really dont know what to do anymore. I can take away things as punishment and she still stays the same.

Nothing works… I have been tring for 2 yrs. I don’t want her to end up in jail. She feels she can do or say what she wants, whenever she wants and if people dont like it “too bad”.

Please help me!
less