Post polio people in Oregon

Anyone on here from the Salem, Oregon area.  I am 76 and my post polio is getting worse.  Last October I had to have a big skin cancer surgery on my left leg  My post polio is centered in my left ankle.  Just before I had to have surgery some idiot man rammed a metal nursery cart into my left leg just below where I was to have surgery. It caused a hematoma and my doctor told me yesterday he does not think I will ever get rid of the hematoma. We discussed my post polio and he basically told me there is nothing I can do for it  I have a mini trampoline and I wor on it when I have the energy.  I am so sorry I had the skin cancer surgery (although I know it had to be done - dermatologist cut a hole 3" x 3" out of my leg, and plastic surgery closed it up with a surgery the next day. ) Since the surgery I have not been able to walk properly.  In the last three years my life has taken a terrible downturn. In March 2013 I lost my husband of 43 years.  Just before he went into hsopice at the rest home, I was rushed into hospital for major surgery on my back and had a complcated fusion. I was inthe hospital 21 days and my dogs had to be in the kennel 51 days (expensive). In June 2013 my youngest step daughter died.  Then inthe September I lost a very close cousin in England.  A year ago June I lost a great grandson, age 14 from heart problems.  Then on May 5 this year I lost my wonderful, wonderful oldest step daughter after a terrible 9 month battle with brain and lung cancer. Now I have no immediate family in the United States, although I have two brothers and lots of extended family in England.  However, I am not able to make the trip to England as it is too tiring.  So unfortunately my life has turned out to be a very lonely one.  I live in a wonderul neighborhood and have good friends and neighbors I was the caregiver for my husband for many years, so our social life had really suffered before he died, so I do not have a lot of friends, but the ones I have I treasure so much. I worry that I won't be able to keep my house and I do so love working in my garden. It is interesting reading how people are handlilng the post polio.