Pps

How much do you sleep due to the fatigue? I feel I sleep too much.

worth doing for sure (blood tests). i have had them all recently. all is well. thyroid was a little low, dose of meds raised. have more energy but still need to nap.

dancer

dee dee - i guess in the day, i might sleep from half hour to 2 hours. at night i have nightmares (PTSD), so i often get up in night, go online, get a snack, go back to bed so tired that i sleep for maybe 6 hours. am not working, cannot. so doesn’t matter when i sleep or for how long. don’t think there is ‘too long’ or ‘too short’ . there is ‘juuuuuuussst right’ (!), whatever your body asks for.

hth,
dancer

Have you had a thorough physical to rule out any other conditions which might be causing you to feel fatigued? I notice I tire easily when my blood count is low.

i love to chat with you and find e-mail is so confusing here and the fauntsare hard to read
it be nice to chat with someone with polio
don> Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 14:07:17 -0400> To: silentman74007@hotmail.com> From: post-polio-cpt5102@lists.careplace.com> Subject: Re: [post-polio] PPS> >

hi
love to chat with someone with polio
don> Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 11:00:03 -0400> To: silentman74007@hotmail.com> From: post-polio-cpt5102@lists.careplace.com> Subject: Re: [post-polio] PPS> >

well, dee dee, you got all of us to chat with…i wish the chat box were bigger; i lose my place.

any way to change the font from text to html, or just make it bigger? i’ll look. i have eye trouble, too…

we are all just falling apart at the seams, huh?

(just a joke, yall)

dancer