Prayers for members

I KNOW A WHILE BACK SAMMI STARTED A THREAD ABOUT PEOPLE IN NEED OF PRAYERS. I LOOKED AND COULDNT FIND IT. HOWEVER, I KNOW OF A COUPLE OF PEOPLE THAT NEED YOUR PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS RIGHT NOW.

DREEN IS GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME RIGHT NOW. PLEASE KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS . SHE NEEDS THEM RIGHT NOW.

AND FOR ANYONE ELSE WHO NEEDS THEM RIGHT NOW. MAY YOU SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

Thanks Cleta and Vickie-Your support means so much!

Thanks Fizzy-You too…and thanks to all for prayers.

oh no! not dreen. I was wondering why her entries didnt have her name by them anymore.

Please pray for me. I’m new to severe depression and am only on day 9 of treatment and feel no better… Maybe even worse.

alot of times they don’t its freaky rather than remembering that remember her the way she was when she was healthy

Jade…So very sorry, so sorry for you, his wife, and his 4 children. War is dreadful.

Mikee…Sorry to hear your having a hard time and I hope things get better for you soon! B

Kay,

I hope all went well today at your first session. Let us know how it went!!!

Dre…hope Santana is feeling much better today!

WELL MY MOTHER IN LAW NEVER MADE IT TO THE HOSPICE.  WAKE IS TOMMOROW AND FUNERAL FRIDAY. THANK GOD I SAW HER WHEN I DID. IT FEELS VERY WEIRD. SHE WAS SUCH A WONDERFUL WOMEN AND EVEN AT HOLIDAYS SHE CAME OVER TO SPEND WITH MY FAMILY BEFORE THE ALZEIMERS SET IN.  WE LOVED HER SO MUCH AND WILL MISS HER ALOT.

sorry for your loss dreen

THANK YOU. THAT MEANS ALOT.

Dreen, I am so sorry for your lose, and am so glad that you got to see your M-I-L before she passed away. You two must have had a special relationship to last through everything.

THANK YOU ALL. WE DID HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP. SHE ALSO DID WITH MY PARENTS. SHE WAS A WONDERFUL WOMEN. TOMMOROW I WILL TAKE MY PARENTS TO SEE HER AND THEN GO WITH MY EX HUSBAND TOMMOROW NIGHT AND OF COURSE THE BURIEL ON FRIDAY. AND OF COURSE MY SON WHO IS SO SO SO SAD. IT IS HEARTBREAKING.

Dreen,

Lots of warm thoughts to you.Please know I am thinking about you.

Luv and lots of huggs,
Cleta

**************Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial
challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and
calculators. (http://www.walletpop.com/?NCID=emlcntuswall00000001)

My family sends their condolences to you.I am so sorry for your loss.Please
know that we are all here for you,whenever you need us.

You’re in our thoughts.
Huggs and lots of love,
Cleta,Rick and Brian(my sons)

**************Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial
challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and
calculators. (http://www.walletpop.com/?NCID=emlcntuswall00000001)

Dreen-So sorry for your loss. Please know you are in my thoughts.

Dreen, I am so very sorry for your loss.
God Bless You
Sammi ~

Dreen,

I am so sorry that you have lost your mother in law that was a special person in your life. I am glad that you can stand beside your son and ex and help them with your support during this time. Your a loving caring woman, and you are so special, you can all help each other now. I send you my love and prayers! ~Bon

Dreen,

I’m so sorry for your loss…May you find peace and comfort in your memories of your mother-in-law in the weeks and months to come…