Hope today is a good day for everyone, if not I’m hoping it gets better!
My husband and I are exploring the possiblity of pregnancy. For those of you who aren’t familiar with me, here are the stats:
Married for: 6.5 years
Diagnosed at: 21.5
Been on Methotrexate for 5 yrs. (along with Humira, Enbrel, Prednisone, etc.)
We have brought the subject up many times, but now are looking to “get down to business.”
My questions are the following, and any feedback or answers are appreciated.
- Has anyone been pregnant with Behcets?
- If so, any problems?
- What meds could you take?
- Any problems with labor or post-labor?
- How was recovery after delivery?
- Have your children exhibited symptoms or been diagnosed?
- Has anyone experienced sterility from Methotrexate?
- If your decision was to NOT have children, how did you arrive at that decision and how did it effect your spouse?
- Has anyone tried a surrogate, and did they experience any problems?
Thank you all for your time and patience.