Progesterone cream

thanks for  sending info  about the use of this  progesterone cream.....sue

Txt a lot? Get Messenger FREE on your mobile.

I have had very good luck with progesterone cream. I use it from the time I ovulate until I statrt. If you are Post menopausal(No period for a YEAR or more) then you can use it as often as you need too…

Please Note: IF you are using a Yam Cream you are wasting your time if there is no actual USP progesterone in the ingredients. It sounds good; however, the molecules in the yam cream are too large to pass thru the human transdermal(skin) layer…

hi thanks for reply about the progestrone cream. ive got a problem though. its been almost a year since last period but last week i had one only very light but now i dont know whether im pre menapausal menapausal or what now. what do i do now? i havnt been to the doctors and dont want to…sue

Hello. I am away until 1 January 2007 and am unable to read email until I return.

You Are by definition post menopausal…the 10+ years before that exact moment you shoot out your last egg are the perimenopausal years…now do not get me wrong I know several women with children concieved in this exact time frame…a simple blood test can tell you exactly where you are in the scheme of things…