Question?

Does anyone have arthritis??? I’m trying to self diagnose before continuing on with testing…anyhow, the doc thinks I have buldging/herniated discs in my back…but i was thinking maybe it’s arthritis??? or maybe it’s both… I don’t know…here’s the nurse in me coming out…i hate going to the docs…the pain is almost unbearable…but I’m going to put up with it until i can’t take it anymore…because I’m sick of being told to go to PT, (what an incredibly expensive waste of time!!) you know what they say about nurses making the best patients!!!LOL

Help, anyone, please???

I got arthritis as a result of a posterior disc bulge being there so long.Docs say all we can do is try to keep it from getting worse.And i did PT 3 times.one of which was aqua therepy.It didnt help,it only made things worse.They had hoped by strengthening my legs it would take the strain off my back.Not so.I also have hip burcitis.So, it has been almost seven years now and it continues to get worse.I have tried everything in the book,now my only hope is surgery.

I have arthritis and a buldged disc and degenetive disc desease at the s1l5 and I been misable i have had injectionnd alot of physicial theropy which none of it has help its been 3 yrs now going to revaluated after my knee replacement I don’t know if this helped but you can always ask me anything Janet

Yo mamma,

Have you tried good old Alieve?  My thinking is that if it helps... it's probably arthritis... you know?  Cuz its an NSAID.  I don't know... you know me... self diagnosis to me is a brain tumor causng pain in my knees./.. ha ha.  Or try that joint juice or glucosomene or however you spell it....

I think you're gonna have to just give it up and have more tests done...

xxoo