Racket

hello world out there its me fizzy, wheres the rainbow gone i dont know but ive got a racket in my head a sort of bi-polar ipod, its worse at night its iam at early hours of morning, i went for my monthly blood tests yesterday and the nurse said was all ok with the lithuim team i did inform her. sorry for being of the self indulgent variety its viral thing iam sure some point it will get out of my nostrils !

Fizzy, I wonder if we are listening to the same tunes on our ipod. Problem is mine are all mixed intoone playing on top of one another. Glad to hear your Lithium is OK, atleast something is. My episodes of mania are getting worse and worse every day, I saw the doc yesterday and he believes I’m heading for the real deal, the full mania blow out, and wants to give me ECT, and not just one, he wants me in hospital (again) to have a course of them. I am going up north to the sunshine for a week with my partner, lordy lordy I don’t know how he will cope with a crazed, sometimes psychotic girlfriend for 5 whole days, it will be a task to control “the other person travelling with me” the one I question and answer all day long, the one that keeps me company and I just wish they’d piss off!!! Take care of you for now, hoping your rainbow comes back soon, Kazbar

I can so relate to what you are all saying,i scream at my voices and tell them to go away,they never do but what the heck it relieves some of the stress!!
I hope all goes well for you Kazbar.

Fizzy,
Hang in there; hope you’re feeling better really soon. Glad to hear your lithium is working for you. Keep in touch. Big hugs to you.

hello agian just to update i told my nurse i was hearing things that the bi-polar ipod had began a head concert, she recknoned that was part of the course?? good luck with the trip kazbar my devilish imp would love to travel out like that just so it could pee on the parade! can we have an extention lead for the ect? the curtian shall draw back at some point and the score on the doors regarding the lithium team - fizzy

whey hey the bi-polar ipod club is growing great to know iam not the only one and makes my devilish imp jealous, - fizzy

hello out there my bi-polar ipod is still playing but is wearer is running out of steam ! just me and the saegulls again - fizzy

Hellllooo all, back from the sunshine, all went OK, a few hiccups (of course) but the good news is that for the first time in years the noise has settled, my brain is reasonably clear, must have washed away the ipod in the ocean. Head still full of water but the water is calm. Kazbar

good to hear your ipod got lost and your waters are calm seagull pecked at mine but its still running - fizzy

is there any one out there?

Yoohoo, I’m definately out there, and on-line too…Hows you’re ipod going, ran out of batteries yet!

Fizzy, I understand about too many voices but I don’t really have them,I hear undescriable music in my head,which the dr has said that it is just as common as voices.mine don’t tell me things but the constant noise in my head can sometime be too much to handle. I do hope that you are feeling better soon.

hey you two, fizzy and kazabar,
i am so glad that i am not the only one with a brain that goes 24/7!!! Even when I am asleep, unless I take a sleeper. Have you ever been asleep, and lay there thinking about being sleep, how good it feels to be asleep?! lol Scary huh?! But don’t you two give up on yourselves, you two help keep me in line. (lol)

Gone fishing til September 23rd.

~Debby