Raising up some more talk in here!

We have a wonderful place to talk about things. But we rarely see action on these forums. I am going to rasie up some talk here. I have done this in other forums and it worked out pretty well. So here it goes.

Name one thing/fact about you. It can be anything you want to share. I’ll go first.

When i was younger my mother sent me to military school. I was there for 2 years. She finally took me out when she saw no change and was wasting her money. I wish now that i would have straightened up. But i can’t change that all i can do is apply some of what i learned there to my daily life.
~ashley~

Now we talkin! way to go, girl!

One fact about me~

Despite all of lifes trial and tribulations, I love life and I love being clean and sober. being that, for me makes all things possible.here’s another one~ I love my higher power! I asked him to take away the desire to put that poison into my body and he did. This came while working Step 6 incase anyone out there still struggles with wanting to have all that misery and pain refunded!

Dave~

I am 100% agreement with James. I am a recovering Alcoholic. That is why I am here.

This the Alcoholism Community, right? Am I in the Alcoholism Community?

Step 12 states ( Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to cary the message to alcoholics and to practice these principles in all of our afairs.) OOPs I forgot ta add that there is 11 steps do do before this one can be done with any effectiveness!!!

David~