Removale of left fallopian tube

i had my left fallopian tube removed due to and eptopic pregnacy i was just wondering could i concieve normally i purchased the fertility moniter i would like to no much information as possible if it available thanks god bless

so am i

When did you say that AF is due to show

jan-25th-

i indeed had ovulated i had sex 5-days befor i ovulated and 1day be for ovulation took place it been 9 days after i ovulated i have been dizzy very sick on the stomech i went to the doctor she told me i had low blood pressure i never had low blood pressure until i started trying to concieve i just don’t understand she didn’t take a pregnacy test i’m wondering could the low pressure due to me trying to concieve are could i be pregnant and just don’t no it is it to soon to tell

i indeed had ovulated i had sex 5-days befor i ovulated and 1day be for ovulation took place it been 9 days after i ovulated i have been dizzy very sick on the stomech i went to the doctor she told me i had low blood pressure i never had low blood pressure until i started trying to concieve i just don’t understand she didn’t take a pregnacy test i’m wondering could the low pressure due to me trying to concieve are could i be pregnant and just don’t no it is it to soon to tell

i always get hot flashes it feel so relieve to no im not the only one so how long it been before you ovulated and you begun to feel the systoms and are your veins in your leg more noticible

thanks i’m glad to no that do you have hot flashes also

The veins in my legs aren’t noticable but the ones in my breast have gotten very noticable. About two days past ovulation is when i first noticed my breast getting sore and swollen. Since last period my breast have grown a whole cup size.

you have longer to wait than me I truely hate that. I wished there was a way to know long before af is due. It just isn’t fair.

try this to see how close you are. Go to askdramy.com and click on fertility map and AM I Pregnant quiz. It’s kind of something else to there is also a calculator that will tell yuo if you are how far you are and your due date. Some thing different and educational.

well they said you can take a blood test are a little hpt may show up my doctor took a blood test from me 2days ago and because my blood pressure was low she said it was a good thing it wasn’t anything to be concerned about so she may even do a prenancy test by blood i hope so but i didn’t ask for one and she didnot suggest one niether so maybe i will get lucky and she take one until then yes i have to wait but i will be praying for you please let me no your result once you and your family knows

I most certianly will. It has been nice to be able to talk to some one. My Husband doesn’t really understand that I sometimes just want to talk about what my body is doing and how I feel. I understand that he is tired alot from working in the mines but soot fire I need some time too.

so do i my husband he doesn’t no either so about my body so it very good to talk to someone who understand i no how you feel because he is a longshoreman and that’s all he knows so yes it really good to talk to someone who really understands.

Nisha, are you pregnant. I haven’t heard from you in awhile I was just wondering how you were doing. Myself am not I am not I started on the twentieth. We have decided to go ahead and try agian this month. I hope you are I truly do.

hi i have been so bussy but no i’m not i started 3 days before it was do , the doctor said that was normal i started on the 22th of this month and i stayed on for 2days and spotted the 3rd day and went off completly but it been 9 days after my period and i tell you my breast have been sore like crazy i took a hpt 2 days ago and it was negative i will try again i should ovulate on the 5th you have any advice for concieving this month

I think I would go ahead and start trying. I think I may have missed my ovulation day my cycles are starting to get messes up. I was suppose to ovulate on the second of Fbuary but I am having ovulation pain right now, But what the hey I hope we have been successful this month. I don’t know what is going on. I am glad that i have a dtr appointment tomorrow.

well i better get started i guest that could be the very reason why my breast hurts how do you no what side you will ovulate on