Riverlassie Ship is Coming in

After beginning my second trip with Pegasy and Ribvarin , my numbers went up and I thought , Geeze perhapsI should of just left well enough alone, But that happens sometimes. It’s the virus trying to fight the meds. But then again it could always be a glitch too. So you have your next labs done and wait and wait… But this time my doctor e-mailed me with the news of whether I would have to increase my dosage or not. and the results came in …drum roll please…I have waited 5 years for this…my viral load is ZERO ! Sure I have to contue tx to seal the door tight, but not for as long as initially planned. So one day perhaps I don’t have to say I’m co-infected anymnore . The AIDS thing…thats no big deal for me , I’ve been undetectable for many many years…All I can say is GOD IS GOOD, GOD IS GREAT !!!

CONGRATS FOR YA BIG ZERO YOU ,HUGS DAN

AGAIN THATS SUPER FANTASTICO ,THAT IS SIMPLY THE GRACE OF GOD IN ACTION YEEEHAWWW,VERY HAPPY FOR YOU ,AND I HOPE AND PRAY YOU STAY A BIG FAT ZERO FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, LUV HUG DAN

JOY JOY JOY JOY down in my heart, down in my heart, down in my heart, I got JOY JOY JOY JOY down in my heart, down in my heart
TODAY (to stay)!!!
I am thrilled for you and you promise us all hope
congrats
HIP HIP HOORAY for RIVERLASSIE’s great day!!!
hugs love light and healing dear friend.

I am sooooooooooo happy for you!!! It has to be a wonderful feeling and one that you will never forget~~~~~~~
SJL

I think my biggest eye opener was when I first found out the my viral load dropprd from 11 million down to 4,050 inbetween the 4 years since I had to stop my last treatment due to body rejection. I was in such shock.Tears just flowed from my heart to my eyes , and words of praise uttered continuously from my lips. You hear of miracles happening but you never really expect to see one for oneself. . But I have found out that one should always expect. If you don’t believe it can happen , than chances are it won’t cause your hindering it from becoming so. So always believe , no matter how long it may take, don’t give up. And that pertains to any and all wonders.So when I was told that my viral load dropped to zero , of course I was thrilled. But it was a knowing thrill that God is more than able to do more than we could ever imagine. And I pray for this wonderful gift to be passed to eac and every one dealing with any ailment. I’ve always said that " Doctors say I got this and that " but I know Who the Greatest Physician is…Thats my belief and I’m sticking to it !!!