Sad

I’m usually so under control and know when to take that mental health day and check in with the Doc and therapist but this time even though I knew I wasnt on top of things I went to work anyway just bound and determined to beat this Bipolar hell. Well needless to say my boss’s called me into the office and called an intervention. They told me I need to go home for a few days see the Doc and take some time off before I ended up in the hospital again (I’ve only been once.) I burst into tears and had the most horrible feeling that I had been busted. Later I just felt angry at my crippled bipolar self. Now I’m just sad. Sad. Sad.

I have not worked since Jan 23rd, so I know how you feel I have good insurance and I have been approved leave of absence until April, I am happy to have the time to get better. I am afraid of how I will be received when I return to work. Sometimes people with mental health issues are not looked upon in the same way that people are looked upon with physical problems. I have made my mind up to take one day at a time, some days are hard,but I also Know within my heart that I am a good person, that I am just as good as anyone else, and whether or not the world understands my condition is of little importance to me. I must deal with my illness. I will get better. You must decide to do the same thing. I tell my self everyday, no matter how I feel “I will get better”

HEY, M!!! IT’S WONDERFUL THAT PEOPLE AT WORK CARE THAT MUCH ABOUT YOU…BOY, I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO HAVE THE SAME APPRECIATION FOR ALL MY HARD WORK…IT’S OBVIOUS TO ME THAT THEY VALUE YOUR WORK ETHIC. CONSIDER YOUR SELF BLESSED. ANYWAY, JUST WANTED TO ALSO SAY HI. LUVLOSTREGAINED