Scared?

Do anyone of you ever get just plain scared about your life? What will happen to you? If you will get so depressed that you will commit suicide? Or if you will get so scared that you will? And you aren’t really sure what you are scared about? I have a supportive husband who can still be clueless at times but is kind. I have 4 wonderful kids who love me. A nice house. A few friends. I’m basically healthy. So what am I so scared about? Sometimes silly stuff like worry about Prince Harry going to Iraq will keep me up at night! It’s not silly about him going but I mean it’s not really appropriate for me to be up all night scared over it. It doesn’t make sense. This afternoon the fear really got to me. I just wanted out. Nand

Though I don’t get scared about a lot of things in life I do get scared that when I’m in a deep depression that I will act on my suicidal thoughts. Just yesterday for no apparent reason I just had this overwhelming sensation that I needed to get out of my skin. The only way would be to cut myself or go through the window in hopes of slitting my throat. Thankfully I didn’t act on it, but I was shaking like a leaf for two hours afterwards. What would have happened if I were in the car and saw a semi coming the other way? I know I would have driven into it. I’m just sick of living like this. But I know suicide is a permenant solution to a temporary problem.

I just think of my kids, hubby, and puppy. How could I ever do something irrational and leave them like that. But that’s just it when we are thinking irrationally we are not in our right minds.

Hang in there, this shall pass.

I’ll never forget the look on my husbands face when I had to be admitted into the mental hospital. It was as if I had just stabbed him in the heart. I can’t ever imagining doing that to him again, but there are no guarantees in life and if needed I know I may have to go back in for a tune up some day.

It’s hard enough as it is to be ourselves and still not understand, but I can’t even imagine having to watch my hubby going through what I do on a daily basis.

i get scared to about things that can be from my health to the world ending.
i think we all have prince Harry in our thoughts when i read he was going to iraq .
alot of what you talk about i get scared to about so i can relate to what you are saying you have good support here.

I know how you feel I am scared all the time and I don’t even now why. Sometimes it’s the bills, driving, leaving the house, telling people what I really think…worried what they would think of me. I wake in a panic almost ever morning about little things. It’s harder to deal with the unknown panic or fears. My boyfriend doesn’t worry about anything, which makes it hard on me because it makes me feel like There’s something really wrong with me…It just points out that I really do have mental issues that I need to fix…somehow. Christine

I’m hanging in there, you should too. It will work itself out, it always does, having similar feelings too, but I don’t want the world to end. I understand, reallly, My loved ones talked about putting me in the hospital, I don’t need that, just meds figured out, if it does mean that I need to go, I will, but I think I have a handle on mine, but I could be wrong too, I am not ruling anything out, but I am hanging in there. Don’t give up!

Do you guys think that some of your worries are symptoms of bipolar? My son spent several days worrying about Dog, the bounty hunter. He couldn’t sleep or anything. My heart goes out to you all.

Alot of our worries are almost self inflicted. Not saying everyone is the same, but that is a symptom of bipolar…being worried our concern. It could be the smallest thing. My biggest fear is fear it’s self. I have this fear that I will run out of medicine or someone will take it from me and then what would I do. I check to make sure the pharmacy has my medicine when I call in for refills, always worried they’ll be out. Good thing they like me down there. I self inflict alot of my stress on myself but I can’t stop…I’ll find something to worry about. christine