Shooting pains and also achey pains in legs and arms

Hello, Does anyone get shooting pains and/or achey pains in their arms or legs? If you what are you on and how do you deal with you pains?

Thanks!
Lori

In a message dated 6/12/2007 9:43:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
chronicpain-cpt4285@lists.careplace.com writes:

The symptoms can be moderated to an extent with Lyrica or Neurontin.  Check with your doctor.  There may be an electrolyte imbalance or something else going on, to cause the discomfort.

Hello there, I was on the nueronton (sorry spelling) I maxed out on that and am now on Lyrica and am slowly upping the dose. Summers are the worst on me because of the heat and humidity. It makes me weaker as well. I have Ataxia Ocular Motor Apraxia (AOA). I don’t know what else I can do for the pains? Do you have any other ideas. I see a doctor every 6 weeks and another doctor every 6 months and physical therapy off and on through the year and so forth and no one can come up with anything different than what I’m already on or doing. Anyway, penny for your thoughts - Thanks for the advice!
Lori

I get that lori lou but i have fibro and a autoimmune illness. what do u have?

hi lori

my pain started after becoming very ill, i had shooting stabbing pains in both arms, I was going completly nuTS from it!! running from doc to doc the er with hadly any relief. then i started getting lightning stabs in my back ouch! it was like electric shocking pains, they literally had me jumping they were so painful.

and I just wanted you to know time and hydrocodine has helped me, what do you take for pain? I hope u can find something that works. best of luck onna