Site, Chat etc

Was just wondering Does anyone ever talk in the chat room ? I have been there few time never anyone there. I am still learning how to get around this site still get a bit lost
I see a few questions about Post polio was hoping to share and learn with others.
I to suffer from daily pain and stiffness of legs. I have shoes made. I use a cane and want to get scooter soon. I get tired very easy its hard for other to understand that I can’t walk to far or do to many thing at a time any more. Need to rest and recharge my self like battries.
Hope to hear from others.
Have a great day!

silentman74007@hotmail.com
I have polio and am 74yrs oled and love to chat

don

Reply-To: post-polio-cpt4612@lists.careplace.com
To: silentman74007@hotmail.com
Subject: [post-polio] Site, Chat etc
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 23:17:34 -0400

Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 23:17:34 -0400> To: silentman74007@hotmail.com> From: post-polio-cpt4612@lists.careplace.com> Subject: [post-polio] Site, Chat etc> >

thanks for writting
the hotmail got the letter on a faunt size #6 to small to see
i am looking for a man who had polio and we can chat and relate
i am 74 indiana here

Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 18:44:49 -0400> To: silentman74007@hotmail.com> From: post-polio-cpt4612@lists.careplace.com> Subject: Re: [post-polio] Site, Chat etc> >

love to chat soon Don
74 indiana

Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:44:40 -0400> To: silentman74007@hotmail.com> From: post-polio-cpt4612@lists.careplace.com> Subject: Re: [post-polio] Site, Chat etc> >

not interested
----- Original Message -----
To: lnnmonson@ubtanet.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: [post-polio] Site, Chat etc

i'd like to chat when can any of you chat

i had polio amd am 75 yrs old

I am a survivor of the Iron Lung   I am turning 87 this year. Now I use the wheelchair. But get up every day

HI didn't know  carplace was still active. Had polio 1952. I can still walk some but use chair mostly.

Lot soreness and little  pain  but it changes  daily.

I am 64 now and had  to move to make life easyer looking for friends  to chat with.

Like to share life things

My best friend had polio as a child.  She is now 85.  After having been cured and lived many decades as a whole normal person. she has now come down with PPS.  I'd ov to learn of ways tohelp her.  She has severe leg and groin pain, can't stand and can't walk.  She is bedridden since this started about 5 weeks ago.Does anyone know of any remedies?

My bsst friend had poli9 as a child and was supposedly cured.  she is now 83 and 5 weeks ago came down with post polio syndrome.  She is bedridden and in constant severe pain in the legs as well as not being able to swallow.  I wish I knew of ways to help her.  Does anyone know of any treatments for this?

My best friend had polio as a child, was subsequently cured and went on to live a normal life for many decades.  She is now 83 and 5 weeks ago she came down with a severe case of Post Polio Syndrome with bad pain around her legs and groin and has trouble swallowing.  Does anyone know of any good treatments?