Someone please let me know SOMETHING. Similar experiences, informed opinions...please!

I became pregnant in August of last year and then started feeling very ill. I found out that I had aquired an autoimmune disorder called Celiac Disease (gluten/wheat intolerance) I ended up having a miscarriage at the end of November. I lost alot of blood and had my hemoglobin checked when I got to the hospital. It was 10.6. Since the end of November, I’ve been feeling very sick. Sometimes I would only feel sick if I accidentally ate gluten, but I started feeling worse all the time. I was very dizzy, weak, tired, and I lost 10 pounds. I also started becoming short of breath and had a rapid pulse and low blood pressure. I was pale and tired and one day it was so bad I went to the ER where I got a CBC done. The lows on my CBC were as followed:

RBC 3.43
HGB 8.7
HCT 27.9

. I thought it was weird that my hemoglobin was 2 points lower than it was during the time I was losing a large amount of blood. I also didn’t know if it was normal for hemoglobin levels to drop 2 points in two months. Anyway, I’ve still been feeling sick. I’ve been nauseous alot lately and I’ve developed petechia (those little red dots under the skin that are slightly smaller than hematomas. Then today I noticed that my legs and arms were feeling a little weak. And I have pain and tenderness on the left side of my abdomen, right under my ribcage. I also have a burning pain in my upper back/left shoulder area. My arms are weak and as of now, my left arm is almost totally numb. It is difficult to make a fist, and the pain in my abdomen has not gone away… That is all the information that I can provide at this time. I have not visited any country. Im hoping you can help please let me know of any illnesses this could be. Could my spleen be enlarged? I spoke to a friend of mine who is a doctor and he’s the one who said I need to go get tested for autoimmune hemolytic anemia. He said it’s highly likely that that’s what I have. I’m just really concerned right now. What should I do?