Stay at Home Jobs

Hi Everyone,

I would like to know if anyone has information on STAY-AT-HOME JOBS. I have experienced in several areas: administrative, clerical and retail. I am very serious, so any help would be appreciated. I do not have the money to pay for information, so I am looking for free information. My job is stressful and I have had a problem with body odor for the last several years.

Thanks.

I guess you and I are on the same page today. I’m looking into become a independent contractor…Do any one know anything about this…

Im sorry I meant www.workplacelikehome.com

Go to websites like www.workplacehome.com and www.wahm.com

Thanks…I will check them out…mpm

The problem is im still getting the problem eating a low protein white rice and a red apple so what can i eat ?

There is a website called www.westathome.com. I am currently in training. You can get a customer service job where they route calls to your home telephone. Goodluck

Thanks for the info about westathome. I just took my test. It is a relief to find a free website because most places are scams & want you to pay for their service. This website is free!

I have tried a company called Alpine Access that route cutomer service call to your home they pay up to 11.00 and hour and some position pay commissions ABC news did a show about more people are choosing to work from home I posted some information a while ago look it over.

but all the work at home jobs you have to pay for them to run a background check and you dont even know if you’ll get the position.