Still not sure , but will discuss this with my doctor

I will be taking my youngest in for her 9month check up I plan on asking my doctor if I should be tested . I am not sure about replying on here yet, but I got some good womens vitamins , stress well , 4 children ages 9 months to twenty years old forget taking it easy , and yes I was exposed to mono but that was back at easter, a neice didn’t know she had it til after we celebrated that holiday and exposed everyone. How contagous is this and does my husband or small children need to be concerned?? Also I am a school bus driver and have heard mono was going around alot this year at school but thought I was fine till lately . Been feeling really tired and sore especially around the joints and right side and a sore throat with a really stiff neck . So I will discuss this with my doctor and get her input , she allways asks me how I am feeling during these check ups and seems to really listen. Thank you for all you suggestions .

Sounds like mono to me - If it doesn’t go away soon, or goes away then comes back, you need to be tested for Chronic EBV. You seem to be going the right direction with the vitamins and such. I would suggest finding a book which discusses diseases and treatments through a nutritionist’s eyes to help with that. Also, if God didn’t make it, don’t eat it, is a good rule of thumb for your eating. Go natural fruits and such - more fresh veggies than anything. I know it’s hard to do, but it does help.
I am by no means an expert on this - just know what has worked and hasn’t for me. I’m still tired, but do feel somewhat better than I did.
Lisa
teresac ebv-cpt4295@lists.careplace.com wrote: