Stroke Member Introductions

my name is brittany and im 17. i have been experiencing stomache pains for many years. it wasent until about 2 and a half years ago they found out i had endometriosis. i had a surgical procedure the day after christmas of last year and still have endrometriosis. im now recieving lupron depot shots and am hoping to get rid of this painful disorder. im hoping to find people with endometrisos like me to talk to about it with.

my name is brittany and im 17. i have been experiencing stomache pains for many years. it wasent until about 2 and a half years ago they found out i had endometriosis. i had a surgical procedure the day after christmas of last year and still have endrometriosis. im now recieving lupron depot shots and am hoping to get rid of this painful disorder. im hoping to find people with endometrisos like me to talk to about it with.

neck problems and headache (verebal artery) i would like to connect with someone that knows more about this as I just got dignoised with this and had alot of tests ordered like MRA , doppler us test for ocalsion on v.a. and bonescan but the doctor dont tell me much until I taake the test what are they looking for? I know my head hurts alot and the left side of my neck I have had 2 strokes maybe someone can help me understand?

I am a three year survivor of Astrocytoma 4. I have had successful surgury and completed radition and temedor. I lost a lot of hair that hasn’t regrown yet. I retired from teaching because of the lack of concentration and short term memory that I now have. I’m wondering if I might be helped by using hyperbaric therapy.

I m a Distant Pranic Healer, Distant Energy Scanner and Pranic Psychotherapist.
I treat all kinds of physical, mental and emotional disorders without meds, without touch. without pain and without presence.
I remove coronary blockage, brain tumor and stones etc, sucessfully.
I m director to “Depollutionize Yourself & Be Transformed” program in which the entire human system is made free from all kinds of toxins, pollutants and waste materials without any effort with the help[ of latest breakthroughs like "Depollutionizing Chamber"
I conduct depollutionizing camps, worldwide, at the request of any group or organization for general mass.

I have two children with JRA.

MD, MPH Senior Consultant Internal Medicine & Gastroenterology & Hepatology. Have expersience from several rare diseases

My doctor discussed this the other day and I want to learn all I can concernig same, as I may have it.

my husband has esphogus cancer and 3 other area in his body , he throws up clear yucky goo and cant get liuids down. does anyone have suggestions? he also had a brain stem stroke and had a 5 bypass.

Interested in new forms of treatments in physical therapy.

I have had breast cancer 2 times now and like to talk to other women who also have or had BC

I have multiple lipomas. I need help to reduce it.

I want to learn more about this cause nobody knows any thing about. All I know is that ever one in the world has had the hystoplasmosis (thats what you get before you get the life threatin scarring that i have) and maybe 20 people get the fibrosinig mediastininitis!!! Can you imagin 300billion people get the hystoplasmosis but maybe 20 people get this rare fatel disease Fibrising Mediastinintis!! I would like to know of any body else who has had it or know some some body who has had it (REST IN PEACE)!!!

My 16 year old daughter has RSD. I want to learn all that I can about this. She has had it for 4 years. Connect with anyone who has anything to say on the subject.

I’m a 37 year old mom with AU. have had alopecia since age 10. I’m here to give encouragement to others with the same or similar circumstances.

I was diagnosed with Lupus many years ago, and because of it, my health had been continuing to decline. I’ve had cancer twice, numerous surgeries and infections–in and out of the hospital constantly. A friend of mine encouraged me to try an organic powder he and his wife took that helped them. I have been using these Reliv products for about 4 months now, and have to say they really have made a big difference in my health. After the first week, I noticed my sinus infections had completely cleared up. That is something I had dealt with all my life and just expected to live with. I was allergic to everything before, it seemed. Then after about 1 1/2 months, I noticed I could get out of my car and the chair without the usual struggles because of stiffness from arthritis in my legs. Something I’ve also dealt with for some years. All my shooting pain is also gone from my joints, including hands. Most recently I’ve noticed my chronic bronchitis I’ve had for the past 3 years has been clearing up and the urinary tract infections. I had previously been going to the doctor at one point about every other week. I am continuing to take the Reliv products and hoping for continued improvement in my chronic bronchitis and urinary tract infections, which I’m told will come. On a side note benefit I never expected–I noticed too now that the cellulite in my legs I’ve had forever has been disappearing. That is an extra benefit I hadn’t even hoped for as I’d heard nothing really ever works except expensive massage machines and creams which doctors laugh at anyway. I also recently started trying another one of their Reliv products called, ReversAge, which I’ve noticed like some have told me that their hair started coming in it’s natural color again instead of gray. I’m told it has many other benefits. I wasn’t looking for younger hair, but am looking forward to some of the other stated benefits of memory improvement, reverse of damaged cells, and improved brain function. My father has a rare brain disease, so my brother and I started him on the Reliv products, and we’ve been told by doctors that they have been noticing an improvement already in his brain function. We feel he is near the end of this disease, so this was great news for us, even if it is just to give dad a little better quality of life at this point. Since then, I’ve been hearing of others who have had Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and MS that these products have greatly helped.

If anyone has further suggestions for urinary tract infections and chronic bronchitis, I am always open to more information.

I have Factor V Leiden, along with some autoimmunites… I have two children that I love to brag about, lol! I do suffer from many different symptoms and just am looking for others as well for support and to help answer some questions I may have :slight_smile: Thanks.

information-spinalstenosis

my son has this

I recently injured my arm, can’t move my right arm up-ward and side ways as I used to be able too. still have pain not as severe as it 1st happened two week ago, wondering what is the nature of the problem in my upper arm.