Tears

I AM SITTING HERE WITH TEARS POURING DOWN MY CHEEKS. IT IS ANOTHER CASE OF NIGHT TIME BLUES. I WISH THAT I COULD BE HAPPY BUT I FEEL LIKE I’M DYING INSIDE.EACH AND EVERY NIGHT DEPRESSION SETTLES OVER ME TAKING AWAY WHAT LITTLE HAPPINESS I DID HAVE. SORRY I DON’T MEAN TO RAMBLE ON AND ON BUT I NEEDED TO VENT. DOES ANYONE ELSE GET NIGHT TIME BLUES AS WELL? IF SO HOW DO YOU STAY SANE DURING THE PM HOURS?

I do… I guess I try to just fall asleep while watching a humorous movie. Although it usually doesn’t stop the tears completely, it gives a bit of a smile to my face. I like watching Six Feet Under as it’s funny and the funeral scenes remind me of the reason I don’t want to die.

I WILL HAVE TO GIVE IT A TRY. I AM USUALLY UP TIL 130 OR SO. . SO GOING TO BED ISN’T AN OPTION FOR ME. THANKS. I APPRECIATE IT!

Hi Kaydence, I havent met you here on careplace before, but I use to get the nighttime blues. I lived alone when I use to get them and dont know if that made a dif or not. BUt I use to light soo many candles and put on a pair of pjs that I felt like a woman in, settle on the couch and read a book. The shimmering of the lights and the feeling good and cozy helped me to relax and just sink into the book. Maybe sounds kind of pathetic, but the look good feel good in your pjs just seemed to be all I needed. Something to make me feel good and unwind. I hope you are having a better night and can get some sleep. Dry your eyes honey, tomorrow is almost here:)

KIM, NICE TO MEET YOU. THAT SOUNDS GOOD TO ME. I HAVE A LIGHT BOX THAT HELPS WITH MY SEASONAL AFFECT DISORDER. I USE THAT EVERY NOW AND AGAIN BUT IT DOESN’T REALLY HELP WITH THE NIGHT TIME BLUES. I WILL GIVE THE CANDLES A TRY. THANKS AGAIN!

Your welcome. Hope you find something that helps. It is lousy feeling blue! Have a good night:)

My poor friend! I hope you are feeling better by the time you read this…smile! hang in there! We are all here for you! and we love you!! :slight_smile:

~ big huggy boo boo ~ It seems the more spare time we have on our hands, the more likely we are to look at the negative things in our lives or ourselves. To avoid these thoughts, I usually get on the puter and superficially get involved with other people by playing games on www.pogo.com. There’s single person games and games that involve several people at one time. It’s time consuming, fun and let’s me interact with real people in real time. There are millions of people from all over the world playing, and I’ve met some pretty cool folks on there. It keeps my mind busy and makes the time fly by. Like CarePlace, it can be addictive!!

Just an idea! :slight_smile: ~ hugs ~

Hey schnookums,
I hope you’re feeling better by the time you see this one. It’s already tomorrow. Sorry I wasn’t there for ya.

I personally hate t his movie but thngs like Napolean Dynamite and (a good one here )Without a Paddle are some good movies to watch when you’re blue. They are so stupidly funny you can’t help but laugh.

My blues are in the am. rather than the pm. (but maybe if you make a bm. you’ll feel better)
OK, that was gross but I was on a roll. Sorry.
Love you sweetie.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE IDEAS. I AM NOT QUITE SURE IF MAKING A B.M WOULD WORK, MY SUEWHO FRIEND, BUT HEY, I AM UP FOR ANYTHING AT THIS POINT. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT. BIG HUGS

SISSSY,SORRY YOU HAD A BAD NIGHT. YOU DIDN’T TELL ME. YOU SPEND SO MUCH OF YOUR TIME HELPING OTHERS. I WISH I COULD DO SOMETHING TO HELP YOU. YOU HAVE ALWAYS,SOOO BEEN THERE FOR ME. I DO UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM AND I FEEL FOR YOU,ALSOLOVE YOU ~SAMMI~

Hey Kaydance --Oh yes those night time blues. I get them, I think it’s because we get tired and just can’t manage to fight them off. Also, during the day we are probably doing more. At night we’re just thinking, and it’s SO EASY for that to turn into negative thinking.

And our brains just won’t let go of the negative unless we TRY real hard.

The candles are a great idea. If you like baths, how about some scented candles and scented bubbles and just let the warm water relax you.

A dear friend once said to me “Have courage” and at the time she was fighting pancreatic cancer. She lost, but with such grace and goodness!

DOING anything will help. Anything other than just sitting. I know that’s hard – it’s really hard for me. But no one ever told us this would be easy, did they?

Have another Sunkist and think sunny thoughts!

hugs and peace,

c.

STILL, THANKS. THAT IS GOOD ADVICE. I DO LOVE BATHS. RASPBERRY BUBLE BATHS. I ALSO THINK THAT THE LACK OF SUNLIGHT HAS AN EFFECT ON ME. IT GET MORE DEPRESSED ON CLOUDY OR DURING THE WINTER MONTHS. I WONDER IF THAT COULD HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT AS WELL. THANKS FOR THE ADVICE!!

SISSY, THANK YOU. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS. I GUESS I HAVE A HARD TIME ASKING OTHERS FOR HELP SOMETIMES. I WILL REMEMBER NEXT TIME THAT I CAN ALWAYS ASK FOR HELP FROM MY FRIENDS. BIG HUG. YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU TOO MY FRIEND!!

oh so the prayer is for you how lame

ALL RIGHT MISSPERFECTION…I REALLY THINK YOU ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE…BUT YOU’VE CONTINUED TO HURT ALL MY FRIENDS WITH YOUR RUDE AND NEEDLESS COMMENTS…AND YES I’M SURE THIS IS FUELING YOUR FIRE…BUT MAYBE I CAN SHARE WITH A LESSON I TELL MY 2 YEAR OLD ON A REGULAR BASIS…HE DOESN’T GET IT SO I DON’T THINK YOU WILL EITHER…BUT IF YOU DON’T HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY…DON’T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL…NO ONE NEEDS YOUR COMMENTS…
AND SINCE YOU SEEM TO HAVE SUCH HIGH SELF WORTH, MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK UP THE DEFINATION OF PERFECTION BECAUSE HONEY, YOU ARE FAR FROM IT!

report insultive posts… and ignore them… people like that are only seeking attention throu nastiness, so dont encourage them and give them what they want. This community will not keep people like that about for long if others report.

(((((((((kaydence)))))))))

everyone here is so nice,maybe to nice.some people should keep there thoughts to themselves.kaydence,you are better than this on the other hand i’m not.miss perfection belongs where she is an outsider-alone.

Kaydence,
You sound very intelligent and I think you help a lot of people. I was wondering if you tapped into any of that through classes or school at all. Do you think that kind of stimulation and challenge would help you at all? I think you have so much potential. I have a love of learning and when I get involved in a class or teaching myself something, I’m thinking so much about it, I forget about whatever may be bothering me for the time being.
I also tend to have a.m. blues rather than pm. but when I have someting I’m really looking forward to , I can usually jump right out of bed.

BLACK DOG, THANKS. I AM TAKING A CLASS RIGHT NOW ON WRITTING CHILDREN’S BOOKS. I USED TO BE A TEACHER BEFORE I MOVED TO GA.IT IS ALOT OF HARD WORK BUT IT IS FUN!