Teens with achalasia on here?

Please reply, I haven’t met anyone around my age with this disorder and I’d really like to talk to someone. I’m 14 years old and was diagnosed 2 years ago.

Thanks, I couldn’t find a place to sign up for the yahoo group, but I was rushing through it. I’ll look again and try to make an acount.

hey thanks for ur message. its not me but my mother with the condition but we can chat if u like. r u male/female and tell me more about urself

Okay, I’m female and 14 years old. I was diagnosed with achalasia about 2 years ago, and I’ve had a ballooon dialation twice. The second one has worked for about a year, but I’m starting to see signs of it coming back again recently. How old was your mom when she was diagnosed and how’s she doing? And where are you from, if you don’t mind me asking.

Teens with Achalasia… or Moms of teens with achalasia.
Hey, we are here, but mostly on the Yahoo group. I have a son who just turned 18. He was diagnosed on his 14th birthday. Had surgery 6 months later and is doing GREAT!!
would love to talk to you or have him write to you…

Carolyn mom of Cameron in Ca
wooleeacre@yahoo.com

hey i know its a bit late,
im 15 and got diagnosed a year in june,
if you still come on here i would love to chat - send me a private message.

thanks
vicky xxx

wow first teen i’ve met with it and were the same age :] to be honest i don’t really know how to work this whole thing, do you have a myspace or facebook? if not email then is cool too.

haha same :L
yep i have facebook erm search vicky reynolds and add me
talk soon :smiley: xx

ooh and let me know when you add me
another thought write my email addy in, cos theres proberly loads of vicky reynolds :L xxx

can’t find you :confused:

lol okay erm ill try to find you whats your email ? xx

lol okay ill try to find you,
im in england its like 4 am but cant sleep - how annoying :stuck_out_tongue:
speak soon
goodnight :stuck_out_tongue: xxxxx

ive added you btw :slight_smile: xx

ive accepted :] and i hope you got some sleep.

hey becca :slight_smile:
do you have facebook or msn ? x

I am 15 years old and I was diagnosed with achalsia when i was 8 years old. I can’t believe I haven’t thought about trying a support website until now. If anyone wants to talk I am sure I can answer a lot of questions. I would also like to know if anyone has found a better remedy for esophageal spasms than tylenol PM.

Becca