Thanks careplace

I as vickie m1124 lurked on here reading your trials and turbulations for over a year I found out that I am not crazy was stuck in a state of grieving social anxiety anxous and depressed I didn’t feel alone in my situations there are others like me now. I read about treatments you posted and meds what worked and what didn’t on this forum on anxiety and social anxiety and social phobia I finally sought treatment last october after dealing with social anxiety and anxiety sense I was a child adolesense about when it hit full gear and deppression for a year in a half I don’t think I would have done it if it wasn’t for careplace MY depression in pretty much gone anxiety and social anxiety has improved I am still on meds and will be on meds for at least a couple more years and still seeing the shrink weekly I have my ups and down I personally think I am dysthmia thing in my opinion then went into full blown depression but I back in the some time ok and some times down never really down but down stuff thats I named myself eeyore get gloomy alot not bad just gloomy been gloomy sense highschool

Miss Vickie, I am so glad Careplace has helped you. Please don’t forget that you have helped us too. It’s a two way street…aren’t we all so lucky to have each other.

It’s nice to have you in the family, Miss Vickie!

I’m happy for you that CarePlace has helped you. I know the feeling :slight_smile: The support groups on here are wonderful. It is nice to learn from others and just being in the company of people who really understand is a great feeling too.

I understand what you mean Ms Vickie. I thank God every day that I found this caring group of people that are just like me. It’s a wonderful feeling to know that we aren’t alone in how we are feeling.
hugs,
Dream

It’s great to see you are doing SO much better, Vickie. I am happy for you. Good Luck to you.

Vickie…I am glad that you wrote this. I am glad that you are doing better. It warms my heart. It not only reminds ALL of us that we are not alone, because we are kindrid spirits. We all have problems, and we all can relate to each other in some way or another.

We should also read this and think. There are also people out there much like Vickie, who are much too reluctant to share yet, but are lurking, reading, and feeling along. Yet wanting to be part. That is why that these forums are so important. I think that all of us when we are first here feel the place out for a certain amount of time before we get the nerve up to say anything. For one reason or another. Then we start noticing similarities in others and think,…“hey, that person feels like I do” or “hey, that person has the same meds, the same problems” or they just think “oh, I guess I am not alone with my problem!” and it makes you feel better.

I know how much Careplace has helped me. So Vickie, your not alone, or we all wouldn’t be here at all if it wasn’t helping us all in some way or another. Were an odd bunch, but someone we have found each other, and there isn’t anything but good to come of that!