c-Saw

I agree!

I like it!

I like this one too:

I agree with both…wouldn’t you know it?
Use one for Paltalk session beginning…
Hey since my iMac can’t use paltalk can yalls
use Chatzilla? So I can play too.

geesh . . .there’s got to be ONE in every group!

I tried Chatzilla last night.  It's kind of a geekish program. I think some might find it hard to navigate the networks, but it's worth a try.  Voice and video is not an option with it.  The good thing about it is that anyone can create a Careplace channel, then others can keyword their way to it. 

If I think someone might be interested in talking to me, I start Yahoo Messenger with Spiritriver2000 as my screen name.  Several people can join in a conference that way too.  Then voice and video is an option. 

Maybe everyone should try out the programs, and/or suggest others, then vote on one or two to use.  It's good to have a backup program, in case one system goes down. 

I hope everyone keeps their eyes peeled for a system that we can all use and has the features we want. Yall start I’ll catch up
The songs are beautiful and either will be a joy to have playing as everyone comes together or leaves. Thanks for the suggestion C-Tui

I just had to share this. I had had a difficult time this morning and broke down crying as I got into my car. I was sitting, crying, trying to get myself together and guess what song came on the radio? --“Lean On Me” and I thought of all of you and I smiled. (I was still crying, but I smiled too.) What is even more amazing is that later when I was driving home, the other song, “Stand By Me” also played (it was sung by a woman, who is that?) It was really a beautiful song and again I thought of careplace and felt stronger. Thank you all for being here, even the times when you didn’t know that I was here. I’ve learned so much from all of you.