Things I'm sick of

Getting ads in my e-mail constantly for erectile dysfucntion.

the incorrect weather forecast ~

DISHONESTY…

SURI
CALL THE BORO AND TELL THEM SO HE STOPS. YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THAT.

DISHONESTY DEFINETLY BITES.

The “hooting star” made me laugh too Cleta, and I certainly needed it today, thanks!!!

Getting grouchy sometimes! LOL

my teenager asking me if she can get another piercing.

GLAD I HAVE A BOY. ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE GOING THRU WHAT YOU ARE. I HAVE A TATTOO AND MY MOM HAS NO CLUE I HAVE ONE AND I AM 47 LOL.

b ing sad taking a pill everyday not having enuff money rent

yoni i just lost my job so i know how you feel.

sorry i am turning off my cable internet & phone & will just use a cell. cant afford the big bill. rent went up & i just dont make enuff money sorry about ur job

I am sick of hiding my depression, which is getting worse every day, mainly caused by $$ from medical bills, which are going to get worse and i see no end in sight.

AND I HAVE TO KEEP IT ALL IN !!!

I was just saying it might not be a good idea to associate the two things in HIS mind since there already is a problem with it in the relationship!

yoni, sorry to hear about you losing your net and phone. i’d be in the same boat if i had to pay - i just use the service at my parents’. are you able to use the net with your cell? hugs xx

anna, lindy’s right…it can be as easy as that. please don’t go back with him. xx

Jade,

That's a good point.  I find myself saying "I'm sorry about that" too often.  You're right:  it's rarely meaningful, it's just a knee-jerk response when I don't know what else to say.  Food for thought.

in germany they honk the cars like crazy when people get married.

Self-righteous people; war; depression and the inactivity it brings; Brazilian waxing; any member of the Jackson Family; any member of the Kardasian Family; any member of the Hogan family; Linsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, and the rest of their ilk; “reality” TV in general; the number of calories in a Big Mac; etc…

Im frustrated with the mail service, everything I mail takes sooo long to arrive at the destination. It seems like it’s only getting worse instead of better