This is just getting too unbearable

I just don’t know what to do anymore. This methadone just doesn’t f***ing work. I’m out of vicodin because my doctor put to take 3 a day. Well, that just doesn’t work. Hell, 3 at a time doesnt’ work. So anyway, now I"m out of vicodin and can’t get it refilled.
I want to scream right now…I want to cry, but that doesn’t do any good. I’m tempted to slam my hand in the car door so my back wont feel so bad then.
I just don’t know what to do anymore and I can’t live like this. This is no kind of life.

Silly question…what strength of vicodin are you taking???

I know just how you feel Sue! My doctor currently hs me on 5mg.Percocet and acts like it’s a crime to ask for anything stronger. Being a Doctor’s you’d think they’d have a friggin clue about tolerance but it seems that they just don’t care. They’re all just out for a quick buck it seems and they don’t even wanna do any work to earn that quick buck either. I just wish all the people on this site would bombard our governments with complaints or even schedule some kind of event where we could all meet and protest so that maybe if nothing else we could bring the issue to the media. If you can come up with any plans I’m right there with ya and anyone else that wants to take a stand. How much more do we have to take til til these pathetic excuses for Healthcare Providers and Governments take notice. People die and even committ suicide every day because of Chronic Pain and Depression issues. I think it’s high time someone does something about all these Doctors just rushing people through and not even caring whether we live or die.What ever happened to the word CARE in Healthcare? Makes me wanna go off the deep end with all these self proclaimed Healthcare “Professionals” Nothing Professional about the way I or anyone else gets treated. I’m sick and tired of feeling like a second class citizen and having to lose everything that’s dear to me.       “Bricklayer” Bill

Yeah, my oh so gracious pain doctor was so kind and generous to give me 9 yes, nine, vicodin when I told him I was having more pain than I could manage. I said it to someone, but that wouldn’t cure a fu***** headache. Ugh. And then, I noticed, and wow, this is the best…he gave me 3 refills. So what’s that? Actually 3 days worth for a real person in pain. This isn’t a damn cavity for pete’s sake.

Sometime’s I’ve thought of printing all these threads and mailing them to my doctors…with a cliffnote of :“see, you stupid unfeeling bastards. I’m not the only person here who is like this. This is not just me trying to scam you out of drugs. I am not the only person in the world who has this immense pain. It is not all in my head and I am not a seeker. Now give me something for this god damn pain!!!”

I doubt that’d work. Probably just get me taken off their patient lists. Oh well.