TN & Chiropractic Care

Has anyone had any relieve after Chiropractic adjustments?? I have refused Tegretol and have been suffering with the pain.? I decided to try a Chiropractor.? I found that my C1 and C2 vertebrae were twisted and my neck out of whack.? Also my spine was crooked.? I have been seeing him 3x week for 3 weeks now and have had a significant reduction in pain.? The pain is less frequent, less intense, and only in the lower jaw and ear area.? I am wondering if this is just a coincidence and I am just beginning to go into remission again or if it is really helping.?

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what’s free from AOL at AOL.com.

Thank you for the post NHM. I have been trying to spread the good word about Upper Cervical Chiropractic and the benefits for helping TN sufferers. I understand the skepticism and lack of faith in chiropractic that most people have, but please believe me that Upper Cervical Chiropractic is different than what the average chiropractor does. I have sent messages to many people regarding this matter. It seems that most people just don’t believe me or they think I am some scam person. I urge everyone who is suffering from TN to email me for more information about exactly what Upper Cervical Chiropractic is and where to find the nearest doctor to you.

Dr. Hansen

Please check out this amazing story of a man who had Trigeminal Neuralgia:

http://video.google.com/vid…?docid=-7735100389005399341

/tek9.asp