Today i was forgiven

By my ex boyfriend we were together for 10 years just for this moment there is unlimited hope in my heart so I share my hope with Jades son to continue on his way to good health and Kaydence for hope of a better tomorrow know matter what for her mr doodles and all his stuffed pals and any one else who needs hope which are alot of people in fact every body can have a peice of my hope to hold on to and to mold into there own hope in there hearts

Thanks, Sweetheart, you are very kind. I am very happy for you!!!

Sami and Wot and olelady and more take a peice of hope and weave it in your heart poco, and down in the boon dock, faith take a piece everyoneand everyone take a piece

I think I’ll have a wee piece of that hope, Eeyore. ~ thanks from the heart!!! You are a dear!

Thanks Vickie for a piece of your heart, I will always cherish it!! You truly are a great friend, and I just wanted to say you can have a piece of my heart:) Lots of Love and Many Hugs from me to you!!

Your Friend POCOHONTUS

thank you vickie, i can really do with my piece of hope. i am very happy for you.

Thank you Vickie. What a wonderful gift. You could not have given it at a better time.
Hugs & love to you…
~ Sammi ~

no problem, gramms and Dreen , PHENIX FIZZY PUNKY still onthe seasaw ole lady and all the other 1843 people on this forum can have a piece of hope to

I have already woven my piece of hope into my heart so well that it will never leave! Thanks for this wonderful gift.

I’ve taken a small piece for myself, Vicki. Thank you for thinking of me. I feels really good to be thought of. I appreciate it. I’m going to hang on to it, too. Thanks again.