Tomorrow my test

Hi guys! Tomorrow are my ERCP test at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami. A little nervous but hoping the doctor can help with the pain.
Sending love to all-
Jackie

Good Luck Harlsp,
My last ERCP went pretty well. I was out of the hospital the next morning, but I did have some healing pain for a few days. Let us know what happens and what they find. Take care and God bless!
Danielle

sorry - meant IS my test not the plural I hope! :slight_smile:
Jackie

Jackie~

I will be thinking about you hon. Will you be admitted? Let us know how it goes.

Prayers for success with the procedure.
Keri

Thanks Keri-

They are hoping to do it out patient. I am “prepared” that it might throw me into a CP attack which I know can happen. I will email when I get home.

Love to you,
Jackie

Thanks Danielle!!!

Hugs
Jackie

Good luck as well!

–Laura

Jackie,

Praying for you right now.

Vonnie

Hey Danielle,

I just awoke from my “stooper”- was out for a long time. The doctor told me that my lipase and amylase were elevated just a little as was my liver enzymes. However, he didn’t see anything. Wants me to take a Cordisal blood test next week. Throat and insides are pretty sore… so basically like so many in our group there are no real definite results- just left with the pain and nausea.

Thanks so much for everyone’s prayers-
Jackie

Thanks Vonnie!

Came through it okay- Doctors didn’t seem to see much (not a new story from all of us). It was pretty rough- very sore inside and pretty weak. I think I’ve had enough tests for awhile. It is what it is and we all know the feeling. The blood tests are normal, everything looks okay but we keep getting pancreatitis attacks… almost easier to live with it than some of these procedures.
Wishing you a good result.

Sending love to you,
Jackie

Love to you! Hugs, Jackie