Total meltdown

Sunday night I had a total meltdown. I did something mean to my husband out of total frustration and then felt so guilty I cried for an hour. He had shred a paper than I still wanted, and without a thought I grabbed something and shred it too. totally unlike me. I don’t do things like that. I was so shocked that I could/ would do something like that . I couldn’t believe that meaness like that was inside me. He was very angry of course. So I went out in the garage and sat in my car and cried for an hour.

Im sorry but this bp stuff isn’t getting any better. All I do is see the pdoc and he tweaks the meds again again and once again and it doesn’t help. It wouldn’t take much to get me bawling again. I tried to make an appt. with a regular dr today and almost cried bcs she isn’t taking new patients. She will be surprised when she gets my lab results. my pdoc ordered thyroid tests bcs my heart is beating so fast.

Yes, I hold on for my family. That’s what keep me going everyday, but God it’s tough. This isn’t getting any easier. I don’t see any light at the end of the tunnel.

580-543-6300 call anytime!!! MY WIFE IS WILLING TO CHAT IF YOUD RATHER A WOMAN.

Thank you for being so kind.

nand this is Kathy, we have caller Id and also unlimited long distance, if you call and let it ring once i can call you back, or if you e-maill your number to kathytarvin@hotmail.com, i can call you back or we could just IM.

I’m trying to figure out how to call without getting into trouble with my husband.  He would notice on the phone bill, and he’s not approving of me calling what he calls strangers.  Maybe I could get a phone card?  And yes, thank you , it would be easier to talk to your wife.  Could we talk here sometime?

Dont and Kathy you both sound like wonderful people. Nand I don't know whereyou live, I live in Canada. I would also be willing to talk to you if you'd like via phone. Message me privately if you would like to. I also have unlimited calling to the states and Canada.Please try to hang on OK?