Treatment in New Mexico

Has anyone got any information on the new Hep C treatment available in New Mexico? i am trying to get in touch with someone right now but have yet to connect on the phone. If you have heard of it let me know please~ thanks and Hugs River

bernie if you need any info on the program email me at jjdolloff@yaho.com i can the give you karen gonzalez email addy she is the one at state level that is in charge of the program i just moved from new mexico but i know the whole hep c program very well so do not hesitate to ask hugs jamie

sorry girl, i haven’t heard anything. i’ll check around. HAVE A GOOD ONE!! sibil

TM2TRIVER hepatitis-c-cpt6930@lists.careplace.com wrote:

No I haven’t heard anything either. If anyone find’s out anything on it I sure would like to know. If I find out anything I will let you know what I come up with. Sorry I could’nt be more helpfull.
Your Buddy Bernie

there is a program in new mexico that offers hep c treatment . it is called ECHO if they are gonna be in albuquerque here is the number 5058737400 ask for roxanne she is great you can also email me and i can give you all the info i was sent by the state of new mexico my email is jjdolloff@yahoo.com

Well allright! Thanks for the info,that was quick.
bernie

Thanks jjdolloff I will get intouch with you a little later I’m haeding out the door right now. I have some chors to do today and I am way behind as always.TM2TRIVER and I have became new friends and I’m sure she would also love to hear any info that you can share also. She is a great person just to let you know incase you don’t already know her.Thanks again and I will get back to you probably this evening.
Bernie

ok have a great day