Trying to Find Friends with TMAU

I’m interested in making friends and getting info about tmau. I’ve never met anyone like me and never thought i would

Where are you located. I live in Opelika Alabama. If you live within my vacinity I would love to meet you!!! Or if not we can always correspond through emails. Everyone needs someone to communicate with who actually understands what they are going through and how difficult our lives can be sometimes. Just remember to pray and not let this get the best of you. We all will be just fine.

I live in florida.

what is your email

Does anyone here live in Minnesota? Then, I’d love to meet you. But if no one does, we can email instead.

Im originally from Ft. Myers Florida. What part of Florida are you from. My email address is turnercarlen@yahoo.com.

Your poems are wonderful. You are so talented. Do not let this get you down. I have a normal 9 to 5 job and sometime I cant even stand to go to work b/c the whispers, coughs etc. but this is not our fault. This is part of the Lords plan for our lives, but trust me just have faith and this what we know as a nightmare will be over. Jesus Christ has all power and he will see us through this. We are stronger than we could ever imagine. I truly believe that the Lord has special plans for us so lets pray together and keep the faith. Im originally from Ft. Myers Florida. What part of Florida are you from. My email address is turnercarlen@yahoo.com