Trying to get pregnant

i really need tips about a fast pregnancy plan that wont take me one year like it did in my first pregnancy.

Hey naser19, I’m new to this site and I saw what you wrote and wanted to ask you if you have tryed ovulation tests? I’m 26 yrs old and I have a 2 yr old & it took me 9 months to concieve him and now my husband and I have been trying again for about 5 months. But I personally have gotten pregnant by using the ov testing I took a test about 20 days after my cycle because I have a 32day cycles & it showed up positive then 2weeks later had a pos. Preg test. But unfortunitly I ended up miscarrying at 6wks. I have yet to get a period after the misc. & for some reason I felt like taking an ov test a few wks after I misc. & it came up pos. & oddly we had sex the day before, which my docter said you have a higher chance of concieving if u have sex a day or two before ovulation. Now I’m close to getting my period and I’m feeling every preg. Symptom that I had with both previous pregs. So I feel the ov tests really can help you, I truly hope something works for you very soon!!!, Someone to talk to, Birdie

I agree with what last poster said but thought i’d add another tip to what was said there.

Another way to work out when you are fertile which has the added bonus as it is free :slight_smile: , is to learn to read your cervical mucus. This changes over ones menstrational cycle. When one is coming up to ovulation and is in fertile time you will go wetter and it will go stretchy … at this time one is fertile. Observe it over a few mths checking it with a finger (morning isnt the best time, it’s best to check it when one has been up and about for a while) and you will notice the changes of it.

best luck

Hey, I just joined this forum (found it through WebMD). I was on DP shots for birth control and just started my first period this month (got off of DP in March 05). Today is the 14th day of my cycle and I am experiencing pain similar to period pains. I also had some spotting. Anybody know why this would happen. Thnx.

Trying to get pregnant. I suffered a miscarriage@19 weeks. I had surgery to remove fibroids and went in for a water sonogram. During the trial transplant the doctor said everything looked great. My husband and I are still trying to get pregnant. We actually thought we might possibly be at this time but my period started on friday which is so frustrating. Does any one have any ideas.

birdie im so sorry about your miscarrige i had gone through loosing twins my self i wish you all the luck trying to concieve again .i to had tried the ovulation kit and my high peaks was on jan 8 and 9th i had sex jan 4th and jan 7th i felt the ovulation systom so i no i ovulated i only have one fallopian so my doctor said to try the ovulation kit now it have been 9 days senice ovulation i’m very tired sick breast a little tender but not sore headaches back aches i just donot no could i be pregnant are is it too soon

One of my friends recommended me this book when I told her I am trying to get pregnant. The book is called “Taking Charge of Your Fertility” by Toni Weschler. Amazon.com has 880 ratings on it with 5 stars!!

I went and bought this book yesterday. I learned quite a few things already by just reading the first chapter. Good luck to you all.

I would recommend you all to atleast go on Amazon and read the reviews about this book.