U may already seen this

Something I came a cross in curezone by mpdela

Hello everyone,
About 5 days ago, I started this post, and I appreciate your feedback very much.
Well, my son started the neomycin 500 mg three times a day (dosage prescribed by his Internal Medicine doctor) 4 days ago. He had avoided taking antibiotics, since he doesn’t like taking them unless absolutely necessary. However, he felt he really needed to because he wants to completely eliminate his odor to be totally odor-free.
Since the last day of his work-week was Saturday (his days off are Sundays and Mondays), he took 2 TBSP (30ml) of lactulose (dosage prescribed by his Internal Medicine doctor) on Saturday night before going to bed, and by Sunday evening (yesterday), after he had spent all day in and out of the bathroom, his odor was completely gone! We were all so happy to see that he was able to talk to each of us close to our face releasing as much air as he wanted AND THERE WAS NO ODOR!!!
Yesterday evening, once he finished having all his bowel movements, he took 60 billion Viable Probiotic Cells (acidophilus) and he’s going to complete his 7-day treatment with neomycin, to make sure the bad bacteria dies off. He’ll probably have to take more probiotics, especially after he finishes the 7-day antibiotic treatment.
I don’t recommend to my son or anyone else antibiotics treatment on a regular basis, but the lactulose (laxative) every once in a while as needed could help the gut not accumulate the odorous bacterial activity.
Here is where we initially got the info on how to cleanse the intestines. It’s all under http://www.genetests.org/servlet/access?db=geneclinics&site=gt&id=8888890&key=WK2NrbPcJiQ26&gry=&fcn=y&fw=LiOr&filename=/profiles/trimethylaminuria/index.html , which I understand to be a branch of the National Institute of Health (U.S.), and the University of Washington (Seattle, Washington).
Even though this website is geared toward the treatment of Trimethylaminuria, under the Management section entitled Treatment of Manifestations, it recommends a regimen for intestinal cleansing and deodorizing that has also worked on altered gut bacteria. In the section on intestinal cleansing entitled Suppression of intestinal production of trimethylamine, it recommends, “A short course of antibiotics to modulate or reduce the activity of gut microflora… Three antibiotics with different target organisms have been used: metronidazole, amoxicillin, and neomycin. Neomycin appears to be the most effective in preventing formation of trimethylamine from choline… Laxatives, such as lactulose, to decrease intestinal transit time may also reduce the amount of trimethylamine produced in the gut”. Lactulose is the recommended laxative because, “lactulose also works by reducing the absorption of ammonia from the gut”. http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100001447.html
I also like the section entitled Use of acid soaps and body lotions. It also recommends the supplements that this forum has been talking about under the section Sequestering of trimethylamine produced in the gut, “When taken as dietary supplements, activated charcoal (750 mg twice daily for ten days) and copper chlorophyllin (60 mg three times a day after meals for three weeks) decrease the concentration of free trimethylamine in the urine”. Again, this is all referring to TMAU treatment, but the activated charcoal and copper chlorophyllin deodorizes and removes odorous toxins, so it works even if you don’t have TMAU.
If you have difficulty displaying this, then you can go the long way by going to http://www.genetests.org/ click on the GeneReviews tab, Enter Trimethylaminuria in the search box, then click on the Reviews tab, and on the left hand menu, click on Management to the section entitled Treatment Manifestations.
I do hope that this info helps people who may not have TMAU, but an altered gut bacteria issue.
mpdela

thinks i needed that.We are about finish with d bridge.