Unknown infertility

has anyone been diagnose with the term unknown infertility i have and it is frustrating it seems i could find out what is going on.i wonder if there are any methods i can try.

Hello, I hope you are doing great. I know you must be worried. An unknown reason is stopping you to be pregnant. This is common in my family. My aunt also went through the same a long time ago. Her friend took her to a well-known clinic in Europe. She praised the clinic so much. That I myself feel inclined to suggest you the same. I will ask more about the clinic and reply shortly. Don’t worry. Everything will be fine. Have patience. It is popular for being reliable. Her surrogacy treatment went successfully. I wish the same for you too.

This post is really interesting. It is not like I am making fun of this. I am just presenting an opinion. Infertility is so common these days. Still, people are unaware. I think this is our failure as a society. We are still oblivious to such terms. We just get afraid if we are unable to TTC. Also not to forget one thing. The pressure is on a woman. I really feel bad for this lady who created this post. I really hope you okay now. Thank God I had support. My husband was there for me. Then the clinic I went to. they were very supportive as well. I had to travel to Europe. Though I don’t mind it at all.