Update for Montel Williams Show

Hiya Guys and Gals,

Here is a copy of the email I sent Montel. Go to his sight and look for the share personal story.

Hello Montel,
I am writing in reference to RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy). I was injured while on active duty as a soldier. After numerous Doctors and surgeries I have been left with this RSD. I have learned that Paula Abdul and a football player also suffer from this disorder.
I have searched long for people to talk with and share personal stories. I have been to a website online that is a channel in which people suffering from this disease as well as others can communicate. I have asked them to write to you, so we can ge this disorder publicized. There are not enough Doctors that know how to treat this. It is very crippling and debilitating. We need someone to stand with a voice and get this disorder into the public eye. Again there is not a lot of info out there or those of us who suffer. Please help. Again there will be others sending you a request also. Thank you so much for your time.

Chris (Crystel) Swaite

So, if ya’ll want try and send him your personal story and maybe we can get this out in the open.

Have better days :),
Friend in the RSD Community

Chris and Family