Update on me! Good news!

Howdy! I just got in contact with a local doctor do a study on General Anxiety disorder and another study on Depression.

I have a phone interview tomorrow morning, and they seem genuinely interested in helping me get some help!

Even if I somehow don’t qualify for their studies.

The coordinator has to contact the sponsors first, but I will find out about that tomorrow during the telephone interview. I told the coordinator my story, and how things are, and he believes I should be accepted into the study, if nothing else then perhaps a new study will be made.

I am so excited, he even said if absolutely nothing else, they will give me the diagnosis I need to pursue proper treatment!

::HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE::

I sent him the link to lipomadoc.org, and he was in the process of printing it to take to a meeting with his sponsors today before I got off the phone with him… my timing was so perfect, he was on his way out the door to the meeting… he told his assistant to print the site out so he can take it with him… he doesn’t meet with the sponsors often, either.

Maybe Fate has come to the rescue?

I’m trying not to get too excited… but… heck, this is the most hopeful I’ve been in years.

Wish me luck!!!

Luck, positive thoughts, and prayer coming your way!

Hi Ben,

That is exciting news! I’ll be praying it works out for you to get some help.

Hugs and spoons,
Pamela

Oh I am so happy for you!!! I hope you are accepted and it turns out well!!!

Great! I am so happy for you! From what I have experienced, if I am off of anxiety and antidepressants I am miserable. I just had a horrible problem lately from it.

Ben,

Sounds great, my prayers are with you!!

Hugs,
Brennie

:frowning:

The phone call went well… But the specific study they are doing excludes me…

BUT

They will see me on the 30th, and try to get me some anxiety and depression help.

AND

Pay me $20 a visit to gather info on this disease and see if they have any resources available to help me through their sponsors.

So, while this isn’t working out how I hoped… It will get some sort of action at least.

A friend of mine is trying to get me a job at Best Buy as a salesman/tech. And he is getting me a motorcycle!!!

FYI I got a scooter that died… Riding is one thing that makes me free… I can’t wait!!

Today was the best day I’ve had since seeing doctors.

I feel great right now!!

No pains. All good gains.

Keep your head up! Good times are comming.

Sending happy thoughts and love to you all!!

Sounds like things are looking up for you! I hope everything work out good. :slight_smile: