Vaginal discharge

I just stopped having periods a couple months ago again - have been in peri and who knows maybe it’s really the end now. Can’t sleep Hot flashes and night sweats, anxiety, etc. Something I’ve been noticing for the last couple months is a discharge - kinda yellow almost brown. No smell to it really. I’ve been reading that vaginal atrophy can cause this. anyone have this? I suppose it could be an infection caused by the atrophy. I just went to the dr. not long ago and pap smear was fine and all that. anyone else? my mother said she had that problem too.

hi yes i havnt had a period for two years now except one light one after the first ten months. there have been a couple of times where i have experienced this brownish yellow discharge. like when a period starts but never gets going. havnt heard of vaginal atrophy, what is it.?

To: suyung@hotmail.co.uk> From: menopause-cpt6583@lists.careplace.com> Subject: [menopause] vaginal discharge> Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 20:31:58 -0400> >

If you can't see this email please click here
Sue Britton
Sue Britton has added you as a friend
Is Sue your friend?
Click Yes if Sue is your friend, otherwise click No.
But you have to click!
Please respond or Sue may think you said no :(
Click here to block all emails from Tagged Inc., 110 Pacific Mall Box #117, San Francisco, CA. 94111