Visit with yet another Doctor

In another chance to prolong my mobility, I was crushed again. This physician was completely unprepared for my appointment and very rude in his demeanor. The arrogance and pure disrespect for his client was like a slap in the face.

When traveling for 4 hours to a doctor that had called YOU for the appointment, he should be better apt to handle the condition and handle his demeanor in the exam.

I feel that Dr. Christopher Reeder of Ohio, should have his medical license suspended and he need to take compassion and ethics classes.

Dr. Herbst, I can no longer take the rejection and outright disrespect that these local doctors have to offer. I am feeling totally helpless and the pain is now much worse due to the stress that this Doctor, Dr. Christopher Reeder, put me through.

I sent both of your reports to this doctor prior to him calling me hopeing that he would review this information prior to contacting ME so not to get my hopes up. I have failed again. This makes the 4th doctor that was unprepared and totally without empathy for his client.

He repeatedly told me that your articles were not published therefore, not valid. I repeatedly told him to contact you that you would be gracious enough to speak with him. His direct quote was “I am not calling that Dr.”

I am exhausted from this visit and it only lasted for 15 minutes. Is there any hope for those of us suffering from DD?

I want to thank all of those that wished me well on my visit with the plastic surgeon. But, it must have fallen on deaf ears.

cstgsd Oh I am so sorry you once again had that hardest of all DD trials.an unsympathetic doctor. Be sure and mail him some articles…tell him to read Dr H’S recently PUBLISHED article in The International Journal of Obesity if that wasn’t one of the ones you sent him before your visit. He will have to pay to subscribe. So this joker is in OH? I live in Ohio and we do have a good doctor Dr Kevin Hackshaw at OSU. He is my doctor and I love him. I just saw him and just so you know he reminded me that all we have for DD at this point is symptomatic relief. We can’t expect a cure but we can expect “physician first do no harm”. It sounds like that doctor did harm to you with his callous argumentative attitude. I hope you complain. Hugs, Grandma Sylvia

CTSG,

G’Sylvia is absolutely right, and Dr H also had an earlier article published in the Endocrinology magazine. That doc sounds like a real Jack***!

Hugs and spoons,

Pamela