Vitamins for migraines

I was researching info. on the computer for a more natural way to prevent
migraines and this is what I discovered. Take magnesium, but also take calcium at the same strenght, B2 and feverfew. These taken together have seemed to cut down on how many I have. I really do not like taking seizure medicine if I don’t have too.

Good Luck. I am not saying that this will work for everyone, but I have had migraines for over forty years and so far so good.

I do magnesium and feverfew and I love them both. I donm’t really tolerate
b vitamins easily or I would have tried that too. Magnesium was on the top
of the list of the natural ideas my Neurologist gave me so it is worth it
for everyone to consider. Unfortunately nothing is keeping me from having
them only how severe they are when I do.

Faith, Hope, and Love,
Katrina
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

-----Original Message-----
From: kitkat [mailto:migraines-cpt6712@lists.careplace.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 12:22 AM
To: carmelann@charter.net
Subject: [migraines] Vitamins for migraines

My neurologist also ordered B-12 shots for me once a week. I take Wild salmon Vitamin E, Coral Calcium, and a sub-lingual mixture of minerals and some trace elements we need but I can't remember and it's not on the bottle. Due to my Liver, and just going through the digestive system, he suggested that I use the sub-lingual whenever possible, rather than pills or capsules. I know my PCP, GI, and my Neuro have all said I am malnurished and my GI tract is profoundly dehydrated. I think I am eating well, I was a vegetarian, but now I am working on getting my body healthy inside and that alone helps with the headaches I'm sure.

Here's to headache free Holidays,

River~