Weight Loss Member Introductions

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. Everyone here has something to share about Weight Loss. For the discussion boards, we ask that you keep your full name and location private.

I have terminal lupus SLE, with limitedtime left.

I lost my mother to this horrible disease and I would like to help in any way I can.

Because I think I have this condition…Dr. won’t say I have that I have it though…

I have PTSD, fibromyalgia, and just had a mastectomy for breast cancer.

I have tourettes and would like to others who have it as well that I can connect with.

I have lichen Sclerosus and want to be able to discuss my conditions with other women who understand it.

I have experineced depression for many years. I now provide counsel for others with depression. I still have a lot to learn.

I’ve been living with this for a while now and it’s simply painful and it’s good to connect with others who can relate and truly understand.

Life is about health, family and friends, but sometimes its hard to keep focus on what is most important

I am a single parent of three wonderful angels. I have a daughter, seen in my photograph, and two unique and wonderful boys. My two sons were both born with an extremely rare genetic disorder known as “X-Linked Alpha Thalassemia Mental Retardation Syndrome” Both boys are have sever developmental delays. Both are non-verbal and communicate with limited signs. They love to laugh and are easily entertained by the small things in life.

Founder of the TransGlobal Health Community Center at http://transglobalhealth.com

I live in the northeast and suffer from seasonal depression. I basically hibernate from november until april. Besides moving, I’d really like to talk to people about how they’ve conquered their depression. I’m a really cynical person and depression has got me beat :confused:

Book Reader, Librarian and Story Teller in a German Pediatric University Hospital.
Friend of a 14 Year Old “Trooper Tayler” coping with Cerebral Palsy.

hi my name is marion. due to mental health and bad eating habbits for the past 10+ years i had reached a weight of 131kgs. i now am on a healthier eating plan and walking and have lost 1.8kgs. i would love to hear from others who struggle with their weight.

Hello I am proud parent of one daughter who is nine. I have two careers, Rehab and medical. love them both and I have been married to a man for seven years.

Hello, my name is Diane. I am 46. I was diagnosed with celiac’s at thanksgiving after continually getting worse from diagnosed IBS. I was also diagnosed with RA at the same time. looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Hello my name is Windy and I have had Lupus for 20 years now. I am always looking for better ways to treat this desease. I am looking to build friendships and to talk with other people but the things that they have learned along the way. I would maybe at some point like to find a group that meets in person so that we can share different things.

HELLO MY NAME IS JUSTINE
I SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION AND HAVE SINCE MY EARLY TEENS
I ALSO HAVE OTHER MEDICAAL PROBLEMS TO
I CANT EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I WAS HAPPY
I WOULD LIKE TO CONNECT WITH WHO UNDERSTAND NOT JUDGEING
I AM SO DEPRESSED AND TIRED RIGHT NOW
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ANY MOE ABOUT ME PLES ASK ME THANKYOU. P.S. I FIND IT HARD TO TRUST OTHERS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN HURT SO MANY TIMES

My daughter was diagnosed with celiac in March, 2003.

my youngest son who is 7 was diagnosed with celiac one year ago just need some support and ideas for food,he is also allergic to peanut butter and egg whites