Weight Loss Member Introductions

I am a woman who wants to learn more about the conditions of others and help thoes who want the help.

I was diagnosed with depression and I’m looking for others that can relate.

I am interested in this condition because i suffer from Hives. I would like to connect with men and women that have Eczema and Hives

I have had Addison’s Disease now for 11 years and like to read other’s stories and keep up to date on new info.

I have been diagnosed with sleep apnea for over two years and just looking for support.

Hi, My name is Daniel Hansen, I am a Doctor of Upper Cervical Chiropractic. I have seen many sufferers get well from all sorts of disorders such as: Trigeminal Neuralgia, Chronic pain, Migraine headaches, Asthma, Carpal Tunnel, Seizures, Meniere’s Disease, Bell’s Palsy, Fibromyalgia. My mission is to get sick people well. I am here for support and to care for those that suffer from terrible disorders.

I have been living with AIH for three years now, doing pretty well but want to stay up to date with what is going on.

Hello, I was rx’d with MCTD several years ago, it has went back in forth from Lupus to MCTD. I would like to talk with others with this same condition about medications, coping skills and just how they are doing with this disease.

Hi! I’m Sue. I was dnx’d with Lupus and Mixed connective tissue disease… Its not went into organ involvement as of yet. I also have Fm,Oa,Neuropathy in my legs,hypothyroidism,HB…some minor disk problems in my back and neck. I am full of it…Pain that is! lol
I am married and have 4 grown children…we have 2 small grandsons and also have 2 grandchild who will be born in November/December the Lord willing. (my sons wife is expecting and so is my youngest daughter) I am looking foward to meeting all of you!! Love,Sue

hi, im connie, my son josh has dmd. hes 19 and graduated last year from high school. he was diagnosed at the age of 5.

I am an adult with growth hormone dificiency and hypopitutarism. I do not know how long I lived with the condition before finding it and beginning treatment, but I feel much better now since beginning treatment.

I’ve been diagnosed with systemic lupus and I already have arthuritis pretty bad. My legs hurt and lower back just aches, all the time. I stay tired all the time.

My daughter was diagnosed last summer after being ill for months and nearly dying in the ER

Hello My name is Margie Stephans. I have IC. I was first diagnosed with it Mar. 05. This diease can really take your life. I just like to learn from others how they deal with this day in and day out. I want to connect with others that is dealing with ic. I want to say hi to others that are in CarePlace. Margie Stephans

I am mom to a 19month old girl with SB. She has had many complications due to the chiari II malformation and has had 2 decompressions. She has hydro/vpshunt, a large syrinx, central sleep apnea and has a trach, gtube, and when she sleeps she is on a vent. Other than that she is a happy and very talkative little girl.

It has been hard to find other people with SB that have the degree of complications my daughter has. I have found only a few online but would love to get in touch with others of any age who have needed a trach/vent and have central sleep apnea.

Have a nice day,
Theresa

I am interesting in stuttering because my son stutters.

hi, I’ve had LP for about 9 years now. I was diagnosed about 7 years ago after a biopsy. Fortunately it’s only on the lower right leg. At one point it was on both legs, but the left has cleared up. I’m really not doing any regular treatment plan. I have some sample cream that the dermatologist gave to me, but it doesn’t seem to really help, so I don’t use it regularly. I’d like to hear from others and see what treatments work for them. I’d like to know…does it ever go away???

I am interested in this conditon because I have it. i would like ot learn more about it and connect with others that have it.

I was diagnosed with Ehlers Danlos Hypermobility/Type 1 when I was 5years old. I am looking to start a family with my husband within the next year and I want to make sure that I take all the necessary steps to ensure my safety and my babies.

I have oral lichen planus which is being controlled by steroid mouthwash and vulvul lichen schlerosis which is being controlled by ointment. I was in a very bad way a few years ago as my daughter lost a baby at 20 weeks and another at 5 week and my mother was diagnosed with Alzheimers and we had to put her in a home. Unfortunately she has since died.

I am glad to say that my daughter had another baby boy who is doing well and my conditions are being controlled and not causing too much problems at the moment.

I also suffer from all sorts of allergies which probably compound the problem.