WG or not?

I have had cough past yr. First CT said small noncalcified nodule with several smaller . Now large calcified nodule with ground glass opacites around it with several non c. Symptoms are pains in hands and feet. Knees. Strange spots of painful areas like one side of nose about the size of a finger. Generalized weakness with guarding for more pains. This week one weird pain go from foot to groin and would have swore it was hitting an ovary. SOB and pain in diaphram on awakening. Weird uncontrollable toe splitting between3-4th toes. on one foot with red b vessel new. Blood vessel ruptures in hands very easily. Also noted a spot on spleen in CT. Feel like Im going blind quick like. But the dizzziness is rapidly geting worse. Dr. gave me shot of LASteroid which made me feel a lot better for about a week and my but is still sore. Blood pressure very high for me. 150/100. I used to be cronic lbp. It never got over 130/70. even when I was pregnant. And o2 sat sucks. Going to see pulmo next week. Had thyroid removed 2 yrs. post due to extreme enlarged. Turned out to be granuloma tissue. Benign. Surgeon said one of lgest he has done. Does this sound like WG or lung c. - Can WG calcify in a yrs. time? and go from small to large? Thanks for any info. 48yof.Smoker

Does not have the same systoms as my husband but everyone is different. My understanding is a C-ANCA and P-ANCA test with a tissue bio. to document. Check out NIH.