What helps, what doesn't?

We all have this thing, and doctors know little about it. I like the thread about sunlight, that it helps some of you. And the ocean. Maybe we can be of help to one another. I will try and get more sunlight. lp can be depressing too, for me, however I will try and smile when I can think of it during the day, just to practice smiling, even if it is uncomfortable to do so. Even just a smile to myself. I have noticed that being in a room that is warm makes the dry mouth, pain feel worse. I try and keep the heat off most of the time, which helps. I notice after a sauna or jacuzzi my mouth is severely dry. Alcohol does not help, I will try and not have any. Not even in a mouthwash. I am trying to drink more water. Auto immune means that the body is attacking itself, I will try and accept myself (and others) even with my imperfections. This is not very easy for me to do, but I will keep reminding myself. One other thing I have been doing and I don’t want to get my hopes up too much is aloe. I bought a plant and every morning with breakfast I cut off a leaf, wash it, fillet it and divided into parts, some to rub on my skin, mouth, and most to eat. It feels soothing. I have tried store bought juice, not the same as a real leaf. Also I apply lip balm all day long. On my skin I use desoximenetrasone cream. It helps. Also started a probiotic a few days ago, don’t know though if that has had any good effect, but can’t hurt.