What made you smile today?

Today, joy over freshly baked cookies really made me smile :slight_smile:

How about you?

Making it through yet anouther day

I SMILED WHEN I SAW MY SON’S FIRST TOOTH!!!

Bon, you are sooo bad…that made me smile too.

LOVING AND CARING FRIENDS MAKE ME SMILE, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE!

TELLING MY DR. “NO!” WHEN HE TRIED TO COAX ME BACK ONTO CHANTIX AGAIN TODAY! I TRIED IT BEFORE AND WENT INTO A DEEP DEPRESSION, NO WAY!

I’m smiling because my friend Kaydence isn’t letting any nudge bring her down. Good on you and I’m smiling big time~

My WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND OUR LITTLE GIRL!!!

KNOWING THAT MY MR DOODLES IS FEELING BETTER MADE ME SMILE. HE HASNT BEEN HIS USUAL HAPPY SELF FOR A WHILE. TO SEE HIM SMILE AND GREET ME WITH ONE OF HIS BABY GURGLES MADE MY DAY!

Watching Spike trying to catch a snowflake…

a real snow flake? I would’nt be smiling over that I am sick of cold and snow

WATCHING MR DOODLES EAT APPLESAUCE FOR THE FIRST TIME. HIS FACE WENT FROM HORROR, SURPRISE AND THEN JOY WITHIN SECONDS! LOL

I smiled as soon as I opened my eyes and saw the sun shining. And then when I went to the bathroom and realized that I did not get up even once during the night to go, I really smiled. It’s not often that that happens. Means I really slept sound.

Seeing the hope and wonder in the eyes of my two wonderful children everyday that they wake up to a new day and go to sleep into sweet dreams.

Mmmm…the rice cereal? Did he make the “cute ugly face?” LOL! i remember that! What that stuff must taste like, euwww!

What made me smile today ? Today my ex hubby came over and started cleaning his junk out of my garage. The end is in sight ! Yippee !

I AM SURE YOU WILL GET THE DOG. IT’S LIKE AN ADOPTION PROCESS. GOOD LUCK. HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT FOR YOU WHICH I AM SURE IT WILL.

KNOWING A NEW PUPPY IS GETTING A NEW HOME SOON. THAT MADE MY NIGHT.

I can smile because my brother in law may be going home from the hospital after two months…