What next?

Two weeks ago it all hit me. I can barley get up to work at a job I liked but now hate. My girlfriend of three and a half years is gone. And half of my family is very sick and I feel I can’t get up and start all over again like I did 4 years ago. I have aniety being in social situtions and I am lonly.
I have had depression since I was 18 and now 28 it seems that every three years it comes crashing down and I have to start all over again. How can I fix this for good. and just like the subject whats next.

What next? Well whether you realise it or not, you just made the first step by reaching out and seeking understanding from others who are in a very similar place to you right now.

Every time I fall into the depths of depression and have to fight my way out again, I used to think…yay, Ive done it and now I can put that behind me forever…and then a year or two later, I find myself falling again.

Now, I am choosing to remember the fact that I have been here before, I did find my way back to life and I can and will do it again…and maybe every time, it will get a little bit easier…

Lets live in hope together!