What the *%&$

well, i have been doing the paperwork and all that need to since the docs came back with the result to keep me… and today i found out, since i have limitations on my mervice, that i have a 98% chance of being seperated anyway! this is a true statistic, these FUCKERS!!! I thought my battle was over. I thought I had gone through the hard part! No! I still have to fight to stay in, and God Damnit…I Will Not give up now! This is bullshit, complete and total bullshiit! my last Eval was very, very good. and i was medically cleared to keep serving! Why the fuck man!
Haven’t I gone through enough of this bullshit, either just get rid of me, or let me stay, enough of the trials already! And no. I will never give up this fight… I amde an oath to serve this country, and I am going to do my damndest to do so! Even if my country doesn’t want me to.
james

Wow. How can they keep doing this and get away with it. I’m here for ya jimmy. I suport you all the way. Keep fighting and don’t give up. All i have to say is Those fucks. I can’t get into this too much because i get very heated. especially today. {{Hugs}} xoxox
~ashley~

James,

Still feel the same way as you did last Thursday?

I don’t know any of the particulars, but I did see a whopping dose of anger. That would be a dangerous place to be for me. I’d hold it for at least a day, then would have to deal with a resentment .

If it is God’s will that you serve, carry on and fight. If it isn’t, I’ve found fighting God, even though I still do it from time to time, is useless.

Chip

well, i am still resolved to fight this to whatever end it may go. But as for the anger… i have let that go, had even let that go by the next day… i have been able to successfully employ the 24 hour method… and yeah… spiritually, still a bit sensitive, but stronger.