What's next?

I have been on Clomid since June and still no baby. The OB I went to I think has given up on me. The only thing he checked was my hormone levels which he said were perfectly normal. I also told him of another procedure that was done to me a couple years back where they inserted a device that flowed some iodone through my tubes to see if they were clogged. Mind you during this procedure they said I was going to be feel labor “like” pains and that I was going to cramp up. Well I was expecting the worse and it sure was. Anyway, after the first tube was unclogged, the tried the next tube. But because of the genrous pain I was in, they stopped the procedure. So in the test results it said that the other tube did not unclogg. So my question to the doctor was why? He said it could have been because the muscles contracted and did not let the iodine flow right. But even then he still did not do an ultrsound or anything to even see if there is something wrong. So I went to see him again in December and I think he just gave up because he he said “well I can refer you to a fertility doctor?” But why spend money on a fertility doctor when it could have something to do with my health. I just want to know WHY I can’t get pregnant I don’t even have a reason to say why I can’t get pregnant because so far the doctor says I’m fine but I’m not becasue I can’t conceive. Is there a name for this or what? Please help guys! I don’t really have any support besides my wonderful husband, but he is always bombarded with all this and my depression. Can you beleive I have anxiety and really bad depression now. Well hope to hear from someone soon!