What's your opinions...Destructive or helpful

At times of my illness Ive wished I had a partner with CFS too, rather than my partner who wasnt ill. Why?? just cause I often feel he has no idea at all what I go throu.

What do others with CFS think about that… do you think it would be helpful if our partners had CFS too (not that we’d wish this illness onto anyone!!!) or would that sent one up for a destructive relationship if both people had CFS???

I talked to a couple who both had CFS in the past and they felt they were blessed to have a partner who truly understood them due to this.
I also read a book on CFS written by a couple who both had CFS, they too thought it was a godsend to have a partner who really understood them, cause of going throu the same thing. (they also said they had the benefit of trialing out CFS products better too)

Ive also heard from so many about how their partners dont understand there illness… (of cause here they were ones who’s partners dont have a clue what CFS is like). Ive heard a few say their partners are great with their illness… but MANY more Ive heard complain about the lack of understanding with their partner and their illness.

So my question is as far as CFS goes… do you think it would be destructive or a good thing to have a partner with CFS?

I’d love to hear opinions of peoples relationships where a CFS partner isnt involved too… do you feel like you/your CFS is misunderstood by your partner???